UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

YO help me out, DEX

rod420

Wanderer
YO help me out, DEX

is there anything better to gain dex than just hiding? hiding is what ive always used but its slow, lemme know if you have a better technique, thx

XIQJX

Wanderer
Re: YO help me out, DEX

Flipper said:
Music has a delay, snooping is incredibly fast and has no delay.

You can play an instrument while snooping. Snoop, dclick instrument, snoop snoop snoop snoop, dclick instrument, and you can even add hiding to the mix (I think) for more dex. Snoop, dclick instrument, hide, snoop snoop snoop, instrument, snoop snoop, hide.

Flipper

Knight

I don't think you can add hiding because they use the same skill delay. I'm pretty sure you're right about the snooping though, try throwing it in.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

The skill delay does not effect musicmanship, the delay for music is from the instrument. So make a macro to hide, play instrument and then run a loop that will snoop for 10 secs.

Xaelian

Sorceror

Yes, but then you're gaining unwanted skill, and since everything is so easy you'll have 3 skills +30, when you can just get all the dex you want with snooping only going up near 75ish.

Xaelian

Sorceror

I find camping gains str very quickly, but I haven't had much luck with any other status.

0mega

Wanderer

Xaelian said:
Yes, but then you're gaining unwanted skill, and since everything is so easy you'll have 3 skills +30, when you can just get all the dex you want with snooping only going up near 75ish.

That's why you GM all skills before you work on stats.