UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew - Wolves - Horde

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Yew - Wolves - Horde

These are the only active RP guild around still, aye?

If so I would like to see sort-of statics showing like avg amount per day/week/month of all the active RPer(s) and their guild(s).

Thanks Guys

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: Yew - Wolves - Horde

I have characters in [Wolf], [Yew], [UND], [SoF] and [Orc] Bloodclan Orcs. I have recently seen [SoF] Seekers of Fortune and [H|H] Hells Horde. If you want to play an Orc, I recommend first trying [H|H] who are now orcs. I have recently heard from [Drow] who are quietly rebuilding their numbers.

Read more here: RPRing.com

[Wolf], [Yew], [SoF], [H|H] guilds activity is a mix of semi-daily or semi-weekly players. I usually know where to find them, if I go looking. [Wolf] and [Yew] tend to keep to themselves other than market trips to Luna. The location of these guild headquarters are all along the strip of road between the Skara and Yew crossroads.

For active RP Guilds on Demise I can make custom/private forums for them on RPRing. Have your guild leader message me there for details.

Two Wolves

Knight

[Wolf] and [Yew] may be more active, but you have to know where to look for them. [SoF] and [H|H] you are more likely to have a random encounter because they are more outgoing.

[Yew] and [H|H] are currently recruiting as far as I know.

WarUO

Sorceror

Yew is active we had three or four new members in the last month. Just last week we had three events in and around our town. You just have to look for us we do not like leaving our town.

Selkie

Sorceror

[YARG], The Pirates of Minoc Bay, is still "active" per se, though at the moment it really only consists of me, the GM.

We may start recruiting again soon with a focus more on the treasure-seeking aspect, at least until RP picks up again, if it does.

Two Wolves

Knight

[SC], Shadow Cabal just made their presence known at the Wolf Clan village. Shadow Cabal is very secretive and they never let themselves be detected by accident. Wolf Mother says it can only mean one thing; the Seal of the Fire Isle Citadel has been removed.