UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Village (Four Homes)

Yew Village (Four Homes)

I was curious, with today's market, what this fetches. These are four homes NE of the Yew gate in a small patch of grass in the forest. Here is a overview of the village on UOAM:

Here is the main house, a large tower. It is the center of the village. Note that I am not including any items in the large tower, and the other homes are priced as the plots I have taken a screen shot of; none of them are built homes.

This small plot is directly behind the main tower. It is a 12x10.

This one is directly below the front doors.

This one is slightly to the east of the tower, but can be seen from the bottom story.

To each side of the large tower, you may place other plots to have a total of six in that area (Assuming you own four and someone such as a friend has the other two). To the east side, in between the tower itself and the 9x14, an 8x13 once was there. It fell and cannot be placed unless you drop the tower, place the 8x13, and then replace the tower itself. To the west side, a 7x7 was there, but my tower blocks placement the same way as the 8x13. Up to whomever to decide if it is worth getting those two plots back. Here is a pciture of their respective locations.

Thank you for your time in pricing this to those that can. =D