UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew the faction town.. where can i runic bless the faction weapons?

heifetz

Wanderer
Yew the faction town.. where can i runic bless the faction weapons?

I've found two forges at Yew (north from the yew faction strone and one at east) and none of them allowed me to faction bless instead making them normal runic weapons.
My smith is in Minax and Yew is controlled by Minax. Is there any other place at Yew to faction bless them? please

Chuck Z

Wanderer
Re: Yew the faction town.. where can i runic bless the faction weapons?

To answer your question there has to be a blacksmith npc close to the forge. There are no blacksmith npcs in yew or mag. Thats why we tb didnt care that u guys still stayed at minax base guarding yew. All we want is for you guys to stop using those damn verite runic tamers. Noobiest damn templet on the shard. We own all six towns that you can make runics in and we dont use them because there way overpowered and take no skill. I suggest you do the same and just use a mage.

Moosebish

Wanderer

You can however make blessed leather armor in yew :D

THE REIGN

Wanderer

my smith is in minax too and i tried to make some weaps tonight without any luck.. we need a better city!

jlk7jester

Wanderer

LOL ,you suggest they do the same and start using a mage. I love people who cry because they want everyone to be mage because they can't handle someone with a weapon in their hands. I agree runic weapons are powerful, however so its a alchy mage that can drop stun and drop u in one dump.

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Atleast it takes some skill to drop somebody with a pot combo. Dont forget you can run around with a verite spear and para blow two hit somebody all by just dbl clicking them and they can also toss pots to. Or the leet minax skills of using a verite spear tamer. In razor if system message para blow hop off mount all kill last target lol noobiest shit since play uo and all of its plug ins.

Un4

Knight

oh shit did i just corrupt the rest of the cities this morning?
sorry minax.