UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Militia Recruiting (Hybrid Branch)

ItsJerahmy

Sorceror
Re: Yew Militia Recruiting (Hybrid Branch)

During my days on GL I was in the original YM! It was good fun and I believe I would like to create a character to place in the guild on this server for sure.

Toothygrin

Wanderer

I would like to consider joining my character into the fold, Edward Shnizzel.

About me: I've been in UO for 10 years. OSI from 1997-2005 (Pacific from 97 to 99, Baja from 99 to 2002, Siege Perilous from 02 to 05, and Angel Island off-and-on since then.) On Pacific I had characters play in the original version of the RSB (Rangers of Skara Brae).. On Baja, I was the "The Ferret", RPing guildmaster of the Baja chapter of the Treasure Hunters of Britannia. In Siege, I was a member of LDH, the Lynn'Dannae house (where we RPed constantly with the orcs, UND, the order of the silver serpent, House Thrakian, as well as several other red and blue RP guilds).

I've never played a red in my 10 years and never killed anyone who didn't have it "coming" to them. (Shnizzel was a thiefhunter on Siege for a while)

For a full backstory on my last few months on Siege and why Shnizzel came from Siege to Hybrid, I have my stories available on-line. (I would post the url, but apparently, I am not old enough on the forums to be allowed to do so). Ask and I will give you the links.

Ed's skills are:
115 Tailoring (not negotiable. :) )
GM Fencing/Tacs/Healing/Anat
Resist 77 and working up
Magery 77 and working up.

I'm not entirely attached to any of these skills with the exception of tailoring.

If I have piqued your interest, please let me know on AIM (ToothyGrinBG) or Yahoo Messenger (ToothyGrinYD).

Thank you for your time.

godmathias

Wanderer

i would also like to join. i applied on the website. please contact me

robert1213

Wanderer

You sent me a email some days ago. Ive been busy but i would like to join up.