UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Guards Read This

dead-eye

Knight
Yew Guards Read This

hey guys as u can see north point has opened and well its what ive always imagined a roleplaying guild to be. not our pvp crap that i really hate right now.

so to this i will be leaving yew to join the northpoint community.

now as to the leader of yew.

i will leave it up to either haydon or raymond but most likely haydon as to he plays much much more.

but i would like yew to follow me in this decision and follow me to northpoint where i will be opening a small shop. it will be a armory where poeple can shop through the shelves and look at the items they wish to buy.

im thinking the name of the shop will be. NorthPoint Armory.
(hopefully something more catchy once i think a bit harder.)

but i hope u follow me in my move.

dead-eye

Knight
i was a fine leader pvp every 5 mins was not the roleplay i was seeking within the first place.

and i wouldnt consider urself over running yew as to norhtpoint is in yew ahahaha. and northpoint will over populate ur 3 man army and you wouldnt be able to pillage us as to there is too many to pillage *laughs*

dead-eye

Knight
im staying in yew and being in northpoint with a different character.

and i didnt make yew gaurds to become a pvp roleplaying guild. it was for a previous community that failed.