UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

yew bank 7x7

uoforlife

Sorceror
yew bank 7x7

Anyone know who owns the 7x7 right next to wkstrms mall? its like right by it, some of it is covered by a big giant tree. there is 2 vendors on the 7x7 and they are empty. anyone know the owner and his aim? im intrested in buying that house from him. aim will help a lot, tyvm

Re: yew bank 7x7

wkstrm;1962195 said:
Blade Runner.

thought he quit. was a nice guy from what i remember. someone in EQMS might know his aim. he used to post alot on the forums. he was big into fixing the bod system while he was more active.

and i didnt know he owned it or i would have told you. when i get home i can get his aim if you havent found it already.

wkstrm

Lord

Thats the charname I've seen poke around that house a lot the past months. He has been stocking the vendors there from time to time as well.

uoforlife

Sorceror

wkstrm;1962242 said:
Thats the charname I've seen poke around that house a lot the past months. He has been stocking the vendors there from time to time as well.

you know his aim by any chance or anyone? i need his aim badly.

i thought it was a forum name too but its hard for me to remember. i just remember helping him alot with bods and pricing for them.

uoforlife

Sorceror

SmiL;1962348 said:
he restock his vendor very often...

his vendors are currently empty but if anyone seems him please tell him im looking for him. i talked to him before, he said he wont sell me the house then but he will in the future. and the future is now lol. btw thanks for the help everyone who is posting