UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yet another Razor question.

Yet another Razor question.

If I have a macro running, say something like this.

If HP < 99
Use Item: Bandage.
Wait For Target
Target Self.
Wait 11.0 Secs.

^ I leave that running in the background, but If I hit a hot key for a macro like open paper doll (which I have set up in razor instead of in game hotkeys) it stops the above macro from running. Is there a way to stop this from happening.

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Yet another Razor question.

real question is why do you need a macro to open paperdoll? you can just push alt P... seems like an unnecessary macro

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

That's irrelevent, since he probably has macros for other things in razor that can't be done in client, such as spells...

To answer your question, you can't prevent one macro from stopping the other, but you can create a hotkey to start the macro again.

Be careful though... what it looks like you're doing is trying to automate an aspect of PvP, which is illegal.

nightz

Wanderer

yea, i guess it illegal too, but what u can do is like, at the end of ur "open paperdoll" macro lines, u can set to start the bandage macros. So everytime u run paperdoll macro, when finished it will start looping again the bandage macros.

there is no way to keep it from doing that. razor chooses one macro to run at a time. if you have the bandage one looping and try and run any other one it usually ends it right away.