UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[YES] Members Revealed!

Dough

Wanderer
ilovestar said:
Are you still going to be together by the time I click my stone?

Yay! You're the loser!

wow, you're a ****ing idiot. Its been the (exact?) same group of people each time changing the name of the guild.

trag

Sorceror
how come all the good threads have to get hijacked by mongoloids?

ilovestar: this is as much breath as im wasting on you: sad.
demented jester: quote wade. spoken like a true master
kookie monsta: my sig has to do with bolas, not beetles, just because there is a beetle in it doesnt mean its related to [every] character that rides one. quit breathing while you are ahead :)
first.class.mail: good sex last night

everyone else: keep lolling, i know this post is the funniest thing on the internet, ever, ever, ever in one thousand hundred billion millionty years.

NOOOOOOOOOOOBS YOU GOT OWNED BY BLACK GIRLS loloollolollololoolol 1v1 5xnopots

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Wow trag, you OBVIOUSLY need a life buddy, With all that NNOOBS OWNED 1v1 5x no pots Bullfu.cking sh1t. it sickens me to see someone like you, I can just picture you in my mind.......Fat, havent moved off your computer char in a while, probably stink REALLY bad due to the lack of bathing, since being on the computer alot, probably alot of pimples, from all the fast food since your probably too lazy to make something. :/

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
Wow trag, you OBVIOUSLY need a life buddy, With all that NNOOBS OWNED 1v1 5x no pots Bullfu.cking sh1t. it sickens me to see someone like you, I can just picture you in my mind.......Fat, havent moved off your computer char in a while, probably stink REALLY bad due to the lack of bathing, since being on the computer alot, probably alot of pimples, from all the fast food since your probably too lazy to make something. :/

Someone's been looking in the mirror too much.

trag

Sorceror
sad

Eeyore-PiG- said:
Good one...I can tell your a real winner.

:( sad