UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yamadon Killah

drexil123

Sorceror
Yamadon Killah

im tryn to kill yamadons.... what should i do?
i have
100 archery
100 anatomy
97 bushido
80 tactics
95 chiv
80 spirit speak
50 necro
and once i get there what are the steps in killing them?

Souced

Sorceror
Re: Yamadon Killah

from what i have heard the easiest way for archer to kill them is to lure them next to shore and get in boat then just shoot away. As for the poison field just use orange petals and cleanse yourself and heal then repeat.

i kill yamadons all the time. no need for boats etc just lure them to the walls nearby and u can just stand and shoot.

my temp is

115 archery
115 tactics
115 anatomy
115 healing
115 bushido
70 chiv
50 focus

just use enemy of one from chiv, and honor from bushido and then use lightining strikes and consecrate weps and youl kill them in minutes. the orange petals dont work on yama poison so just use bands or if u prefer chiv cures/heals (although this will waste your mana, id stick to bands)

I use leggings of bane (for 20 hci), nobilitys (for di), jackals collar (for dex bonus) divine countenance (for lmc and mr2), brsk sleeves with mr 2, hci jewels, tunic of fire for all 70s resists and for a bow i have a horselord. however this suit took me ages to make as i did gauntlet to get artys to trade etc. For a good archer suit on the cheap i recommend -

dread pirate hat (hci) - around 250k
heart of the lion (dci and resists) - around 250k
gloves of the pugilist (di) - around 100k
hci jewels - any really
brsk/hrsk sleeves, gorget and legs (pref with lmc/mr/both)

bow of the juka king for weapon, it has 15 hci and is also a reptile slayer - costs like 200k

means you dont need to run about as much, i can stand and let bloods whack away at me but with my dci they aint gona kill me, just makes you harder to hit if your cornered

Vilyanare

Sorceror

HCI is worthless if you use lightning strike unless someone casts lower hit chance on you.
If you don't have mana to spam lightning strike you don't have enough to spam concecrate/divine fury and you are a worthless archer.

Vilyanare;533494 said:
HCI is worthless if you use lightning strike unless someone casts lower hit chance on you.
If you don't have mana to spam lightning strike you don't have enough to spam concecrate/divine fury and you are a worthless archer.

wrong! lighting strikes do not guarantee a hit, they just give 50% extra chance to hit, so with 45 hci and ls you will have 95% hci! hci is 100% important on an archer or dexxer!

I have 50 mana on my archer and 23 lmc and 7 mr. Once i use EoO my mana drops but fills up fast. As soon as the yama appears i will have my full mana and will spam lighitng strikes as well as use consecrates each time my previous consecrate runs out. I only use band heals never chiv, and i still get short on mana! After a few consecrates and ten Ls's my mana will be low, it will charge up fast, but it will still get low! as for divine fury i only use if i have 0 dex (mainly in fell where dex actually drains). So my main moves are EoO, Consecrate and Ls.

Unless you have some serious arty and tots with lmc and mr, chiv will drain your mana fast! You cant as a dexxer/archer rely soley on your mana, yoou need to be able to use your wep specials such as armour ignore, and they require hci!

You dont need to spam consecrate, divine furys or ls's to be a good archer, you just need to be able to fire arrows!

I've solo'd 4 of them at a time, with little to no damage to myself.

My template is a tamer with 120 music and 120 provo with a snake slayer bamboo flute.

I encourage more people making provokers. =D

Vilyanare

Sorceror

HCI is capped at 45% so the 50% you gain from lightning strike is even to much for you to use.