UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: y so scared?

chance21021;1818995 said:
why will no one fight even numbers?

Because when we do and you die (as usual when you don't have 4 more than us) you just go sit in the pits and act like a newb.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

chance stfu, all i ever see is threads from you. Your not good, your a fucking nerd. shut up please, thanks....

Love,

Sinfall

Stides40oz

Knight

Q: What is the first spell you cast when you fight dynasty?

A: Wall of stone to wall off their house

Because when they do fight even numbers and kill you, you manage to post only the screenshots that show more of them on screen than you to claim you were out-numbered.

XxDRIVENxX;1819044 said:
chance stfu, all i ever see is threads from you. Your not good, your a fucking nerd. shut up please, thanks....

Love,

Sinfall

ur guild has died to us in both of the last 3v3' tournys

Parliament;1819036 said:
because nobody can match your numbers

when u gated out yesterday at brit moongate it was even numbers

when u house hid for 10 fucking min it was even numbers

i dont lie about how many i have on. we NEVER have more then 7 on,

and the funny thing is we fight with whatever numbers we have and you puss bitches are still scared.

parliament, LOL! at slip makin a alt char just to keep points. care about points much? fucking sad.

Testament;1819140 said:
Because when they do fight even numbers and kill you, you manage to post only the screenshots that show more of them on screen than you to claim you were out-numbered.

they die every even number fight.

me and ras owned them 2v3.

and dynasty plz fucking plz aim me i wanna do 5 setups and ill turn on ss's to shut u the fuck up. you are not good. you have sig and all of them come out lastnight and fucking zerg the shit outta us when we had 5 and you try to say it was 5v5. you had 5 the other minax had 3 or 4 which your bitch ass didnt go out till they did

and btw. dynasty 23 players immortal 13 players Pro 9 players and one of them is my alt.

and the gate outs. L o L

i NEVER gate out my pussy fuck guild mates might. but i do not, you mother fuckers gate soon as you lose one. no dignity? stop being scared of pixels and play the game for everyone and not youreslf.

i will fight till the death no matter what numbers. dynasty u kno this for a fucking fact. after you zerg'd us me josey and ras tried to 3v5 you for 10 fucking min. till we ran outta mana and couldnt heal josey. and then me and ras tried to 2v5 you. you gate out if its a 5v5 and your not ready.

Minax: OMG Pro IS ZERGING EVERYONE HIDE IN PITS!

Pro: we only have 6 ppl on...

Minax: tells other minax, "lets all go out at once and call different targets"

narrator: Pro kills 2, then dies to a total of 14 minax

Minax: Dynasty: OWNED ROFL OWNED 5V6 OWNED ROFL

Minax: Population Control: OMG YOU HAD 13 PPL! IT WAS EVEN NUMBERS

Minax: Immortal we had 7 we didn't zerg it was just unfortunate

||||||

Chance21021: parliament why do you zerg? it's skillless join another faction i would of within 3 days of the zergs.

Parliament: dude we want war horses.

all the factions have towns... nice excuse

and let me remind everyone

Pro is the only non minax guild that fields. every other guild is minax.

how are we the zergers? please put 2 and 2 together

Status
Not open for further replies.