UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

XF1 looking for Idoc,pvp.Tamer

BrackusMage

Sorceror
New guild. X Factor 1, Looking for good loyal Tamers, Idocers, and PVPr's There are alot of us who play Hybrid and are tired of the BS. I am one of them. I want to make money just the same as the rest of you. But I also love this game and Shard. I do not want to see it die. I would like to make this guild for US the people.

a few simple rules.

1 No not listening to the GM if you do your out. GM's final thoughts are final.
that aside

2 We work as a Team. Yes there is a I in guild but thats not what this is about. If you can't work together with people than dont join.

3 If there is a issue with a Guild member plz go to the next person up in rank. There will be a rank system to this guild. If the person you talk to higher in rank does not fulfill your hopes plz send me a message on aim along with the higher up you talk to so i can get both sides. If this involves multiple people in the guild this is a issues that requires my attention. again see rule one.

4. This guild is to be fun. If your just gonna make it down than plz dont join.

5. Scamming is legal on Hybrid yes but Scamming guildies is not ok with me. If this is done and caught your gone.

6. Pets. If you steal a pet and trap it that's fine. But if you get paid for it than you must release it. This guild welcomes hybrid tamers. There's a lot of fast money for us all in the tamer world. and we tamers know how it is to loose a pet. If your a lucky one that hasn't lost one yet good for you. Just wait. It sucks.

7. we do not recruit at idocs period

8. Idocers- If your a timer or finder you get first pick of viable rare. If a guildie picks it up they must give it to you for working your days into helping this out. if no visable rare to pick up than if a guildie places and sells they must give you 1/4 of what it sold for. Mind this. If the plot is not sold but used as the person who places own home than its up to the placer to give you anything. It is fair to say its shitty if they don't but don't come asking me to make them toss you a dime.

9. and most importantly. No afk killing guildies at banks and there are no killing guildies at all. This makes people not want to be in the guild and lots more people leave the guild do to this than anyother thing. If you have a problem with a guildie take it up with them 1v1 if it is more than that than bring it to my attention.

Again this Guild is for fun with Hybrid. People need to know about this shard and how fun it can be. Its not just about how much gold you have or how many rares. It's about how much fun you have while you get on and play. If you have to Rage quit nightly than what fun is that.

Thanks
Brackus

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
hello, i have a nox mage named Aeris that is looking for a guild
honestly, my skills are not maxed. but i have been playing for 10 years, so i have alot of knowledge.
i can hop on tomorrow and meet you somewhere.