UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Xbox Live

SpiralIPY

Wanderer
Xbox Live

i finally got it to work woot ^^.

Anyone else have a profile on xbox live?

mine is BlazeUODemise

its all i could think of lol

psz

Administrator
Re: Xbox Live

MMORPGs for consoles is pretty weak, ATM.

XBox360 has Final Fantasy and Phantasy Star (With a new PS in open beta). That's about it.

For XBL, I like Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, Gears Of War (Co-op rules. Gotta love having Dom there to save your hide ;->), Madden '07, DoA4 (When my connection's not f'n up) and PGR3. Haven't tried WWE SvR07 or Forza yet.

Oh, Rockstar's Table Tennis is pretty good, too... Oh, and Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting... Fight Night Round 3 was cool, though too easy now.

Waiting for: Forza 2, Halo 3, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Team Fortress 2 (Considering I was ranked in the top 300 in the world on a 28.8 and top 200 on DSL on the original Quake TF ;->) and a few others.

My nephew wants Guitar Hero 2, and my neice wants DDRUniverse. To each their own, I guess.

Also love the XBox 360 Blog ;-> (See sig)

craig

Sorceror

Yeah i basically only play halo 2, but i dont have xbox 360 yet, but i heard gears of war is insane. cant wait to try it, you should play me on halo 2 sometime, what lvl are you in halo 2?

roly

Wanderer

three words, gents. Games. For. Windows.

It's coming.. keep mashing those console controllers..

psz

Administrator

I keep hearing conflicting reports from CES about whether H24W will be online playable against H24X or not.

One report said it would use Live Anywhere for JUST friends lists etc, another said it would be like Shadowrun.

The old H24W FAQ (that's been up for 6 months) said it would NOT be playable, but one of the MS speakers made a comment it might/would.

So... I'm totally confused :-P

From the Halo 2 for Vista FAQ:
Q Will Halo 2 Vista players be able to play against Halo 2 Xbox players?

A No, Halo 2 Vista players will only be able to against other Vista owners.

From the CES Convention:
Cross-Platform
Microsoft also showed off Shadowrun™ (Microsoft Game Studios) and Halo® 2 for Windows Vista (Microsoft Game Studios), the first of many titles that will enable Windows Vista gamers to connect with their friends on Xbox 360 through the LIVE network. And for casual gamers, the company demonstrated a cross-platform game of UNO!, with some players joining from their Vista PCs and others joining from their Xbox 360 consoles.

SpiralIPY

Wanderer

we should do team sniper i made level 12 in like 8 hours of playing i cant throw garnades to big of a delay for me its like a 1.5 sec delay but i starting to make up for my delay :p

craig

Sorceror

idk if you wanna do that i am lvl 32 in team snipers and i dont really play it much anymore. Ive kinda quit Halo 2 because of the cheating. I hate all that Standby, bridging stuff really screws up that game. and at the high levels you only basically have a chance to win half your games as the other half you get cheated on.

pbguy434

Knight

This is the sound of my hoping to absolutely rape xBox-ers via Vista.

This is the sound of my hopes being shattered by PSZ's all-knowing-ness.

psz

Administrator

pbguy434;220086 said:
This is the sound of my hoping to absolutely rape xBox-ers via Vista.

This is the sound of my hopes being shattered by PSZ's all-knowing-ness.

Please. I suck at Halo on PC and Halo/Halo2 on 360 ;->

That and I still can't find an up-to-date direct answer to the PC/360 Interplayability question V_V

craig

Sorceror

ahaha yeah good ol super jump i love kids freaking out when they get sniped on top of the head and yes cuvvy definetly owns human snipes