UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTS house place

King Vlad

Wanderer
maybe u have so many fantasies if u think some one will pay u a shit for that SHIT spot. GJ AND KEEP FORWARD i give u the best of my wishes XDDDD

pd: keep dreaming

i have 36 sec from Luna till ther. so you must be on dreaming if u have 1:30 min. I never said that there is a fixed Price but 100k this is a jock if the Property cost 117500 gp. your logic sucks.

Smokerr

Wanderer
no, but as i read 16 secs i think inside luna wall no past like 50 km luna near the mines XD but np man if u think i walk to ur shit spot no, i dont give u that privilege, i just see where it is and say XD embarassed of posting that real shit man, dont you are?

King Vlad

Wanderer
no, but as i read 16 secs i think inside luna wall no past like 50 km luna near the mines XD but np man if u think i walk to ur shit spot no, i dont give u that privilege, i just see where it is and say XD embarassed of posting that real shit man, dont you are?

but why you give a shit comet licke this? if you are intrest give a bid. if you ar not intrest less it!
and i see..... reading is not everybody`s Thing. or is there one word from inside wall ??? and i don`t need a privileg of a little bird.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I paid like 3 mil's for a 16x16 that is RIGHT NEXT to the wall outside Luna. One screen off of it, houses become whatsoever worthless.

Last time I built a house and gave it away to someone, I actually gave him something closer than where you live.

So honestly, it's not worth trying to sell it. If you want to sell a plot it better be Prime spot (which this isn't) a keep, or a castle. That's all there is to it.

Smokerr

Wanderer
inside luna walls?
ist a Little bit more than 16 sec ist 30
xD like 1:30 min from luna bank
so much lag u have. o no. that must be hard.
???? i cann`t understand why you mean i sell this place for free. if you are intrest give a possible offer or less it!!!!
With all due respect....Is this some kind of inside joke that I'm not getting?
Do you truly believe that plot is worth 2kk???

I'd say it's worth what you would get for dropping it....

dont be mad man, just assume is a bad spot, and worthless, just trying taking money of everything, i think, you people are all greedy guys, dont share, i think is that the cause of No place for houses, cause u want to get profit of everything, every chance. btw by myslef y put that screen

Of a FREE SPOT 18X 18 5 seconds before this spot , FOR FREE . FAST GO BEFORE VLAD GET IT AND TRY TO SELL IT TO YOU

FREESPOT.jpg

FOR FREE . FAST GO BEFORE VLAD GET IT AND TRY TO SELL IT TO YOU

King Vlad

Wanderer
dont be mad man, just assume is a bad spot, and worthless, just trying taking money of everything, i think, you people are all greedy guys, dont share, i think is that the cause of No place for houses, cause u want to get profit of everything, every chance. btw by myslef y put that screen

Of a FREE SPOT 18X 18 5 seconds before this spot , FOR FREE . FAST GO BEFORE VLAD GET IT AND TRY TO SELL IT TO YOU

View attachment 98038

FOR FREE . FAST GO BEFORE VLAD GET IT AND TRY TO SELL IT TO YOU

im not mad but u are a troller i read some of your coments and often its naughty Dispute. People lick u are the Problem of the wars over all, all time they Play games whit other and dont tacke care.

go to search a place thats hard work and your 18x18 place works not or u mean i dont have try it??

King Vlad

Wanderer
Just demolish the plot and get your money back.

Case closed.

if enybody buy it i tacke it for me. ist a benefical act to sell a hous place next to Luna. an i allready said it if u ar not intrest why you give a coment?

and i think i help more Young Player then the most in this char. becose if i was Young 1 Person has helped me. he spended a spellbook for 18k........ many of Player have things from my but i don`t have tacken Money.

if a guy licke MB sell 4 mod ar for 7kk i cant read comets licke this "nothing against you MB just Busisness" but here i must read things of free and demolish.
ok MadeInQuebec you want spend me an orny or aof if u are rich enougt to pay 3kk for a 16x16 hous. or a sash i take to. but if u ar not willing to spend someting don`t order to other to spend things!!!!! or give him the Gold to buy my place so is this thread also closed.