UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTS house place

Smokerr

Wanderer
im not mad but u are a troller i read some of your coments and often its naughty Dispute. People lick u are the Problem of the wars over all, all time they Play games whit other and dont tacke care.

go to search a place thats hard work and your 18x18 place works not or u mean i dont have try it??

yes i troll i do what i want cause people broke my trade posts and gm do anything so i do same but better :D cya good greedy boy

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
if enybody buy it i tacke it for me. ist a benefical act to sell a hous place next to Luna. an i allready said it if u ar not intrest why you give a coment?

and i think i help more Young Player then the most in this char. becose if i was Young 1 Person has helped me. he spended a spellbook for 18k........ many of Player have things from my but i don`t have tacken Money.

if a guy licke MB sell 4 mod ar for 7kk i cant read comets licke this "nothing against you MB just Busisness" but here i must read things of free and demolish.
ok MadeInQuebec you want spend me an orny or aof if u are rich enougt to pay 3kk for a 16x16 hous. or a sash i take to. but if u ar not willing to spend someting don`t order to other to spend things!!!!! or give him the Gold to buy my place so is this thread also closed.

I'm not certain I quite understand what you are talking about.

All that I am trying to say, and that others are trying to help you understand, is that the location of your current place is not something that you can consider sellable.

It's nothing against you, If you say you help a lot of new comers, well that's good karma for you, and I commend that. But it does not change the fact that you will not sell the house for a profit, so you might as well design it and offer it to a new player who does not own a house, as a kind gesture :)

King Vlad

Wanderer
I'm not certain I quite understand what you are talking about.

All that I am trying to say, and that others are trying to help you understand, is that the location of your current place is not something that you can consider sellable.

It's nothing against you, If you say you help a lot of new comers, well that's good karma for you, and I commend that. But it does not change the fact that you will not sell the house for a profit, so you might as well design it and offer it to a new player who does not own a house, as a kind gesture :)

all that can by true.... but eny Young Player has ask for the house!!!! or sell a young player a i survived in Ilshenar Shirt? or Gold skulls or a Young Player have allready a Tower ????? but no Problem. i try it to sell how Long i want and if i don`t sell i take it for me.

AND I`M SURE IF I DEMOLISH THIS HOUSPLACE IT WILL BI THERE AN OTHER CAMPER HO TRY TO SELL IT!!!!!!

Ortiz

Sorceror
Lmao if someone wanted a random plot location they would place in the many available spots. No one wants your shitty house sir. Everyone is not trying to get over on you.

King Vlad

Wanderer
je`ne comprende pas pour qua tu me dire sa. je tent pour vender une maison e pas pour ecoute sa marche pas!!!!!

King Vlad

Wanderer
Lmao if someone wanted a random plot location they would place in the many available spots. No one wants your shitty house sir. Everyone is not trying to get over on you.

so don`t give coment an the thread will go under. but you take them all the time on first place.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Tell you what, Ill make you an offer.

Ill give you 3 millions for the plot. But on the condition you pay me back 400k a week for 16 weeks.

Reason for my offer is that you obviously need the money so ill make you a loan type of deal.

The plot will be donated to a new player. So everyone wins.

Now the only deal breaker is we need to agree on this and agree that if you don't pay me back you will delete your account for the reason that you make no sense.

King Vlad

Wanderer
Tell you what, Ill make you an offer.

Ill give you 3 millions for the plot. But on the condition you pay me back 400k a week for 16 weeks.

Reason for my offer is that you obviously need the money so ill make you a loan type of deal.

The plot will be donated to a new player. So everyone wins.

Now the only deal breaker is we need to agree on this and agree that if you don't pay me back you will delete your account for the reason that you make no sense.

you realy mean i pay 3,4kk to you, onli for lend me 3kk. whats wrong? in witch wold you live? i onli want to sell a plot and there is enougt place for 100 of new Player. but not in this distance to Luna. fuck of i was faster. it have greater plot`s but more away. na and if someone really wants the plot so he can pay for it !!!
or i have destroit the hart of some veterans? so long eny staff tell to mi its not allowed, I am doing what I want and not what other means.

raveX

Page
I am certainly no stranger to f'ing with people but I am not sure why so many are flaming this guy. He is obviously dealing with a language barrier which makes communication difficult for him and he seems to legitimately have thought he may have had something of value here.

Vlad, I will give you 1kk for the house if you give it away to someone of your choosing. Would be nice if you picked a player newer than yourself, but you decide. Technically, I don't care if you give it away to yourself.

King Vlad

Wanderer
I am certainly no stranger to f'ing with people but I am not sure why so many are flaming this guy. He is obviously dealing with a language barrier which makes communication difficult for him and he seems to legitimately have thought he may have had something of value here.

Vlad, I will give you 1kk for the house if you give it away to someone of your choosing. Would be nice if you picked a player newer than yourself, but you decide. Technically, I don't care if you give it away to yourself.

what ever. if u pay me 1kk i will spend the hous to a Young Player. my word