UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTF is up with Check 6?

Urinal Cake

Sorceror
Re: WTF is up with Check 6?

Crissy said:
For the 2nd time, I AM A GIRL. NOT A GUY. Ty Anyways, scrpits should not be allowed to use. Just like the one guy said, he can use one macro and have everything done by the time he comes back from the bathroom. That's not true pvp. And Check 6 uses these so called "scrpits" which is wrong. Anyways, I have the right to explore any gate I would like to. But to kill me just because I went trough it, that is ***. Also res killing= even more *** and pethetic. I guess I have become pretty popular to have the **** to say what others thought, but would never post. I have become popular in what I stand in and believe in. Thanks guys.

I don't doubt your bf brandon told you to post this, considering I kicked him from the guild. oh yeah you are popular, "hey is that the fu.cking newb who posted on the forums?".

Yes it did, but seriously, it's not just about that. I have seen what they do, and these people are right. They do gank and their PVP is bad. I have never seen them go solo, but I'm sure that's because they can't do it. They have to go as a guild and gank. Ganking and killing innocent people is ****ing stupid if your not a red. And in my personal opion it's not right. They should be kicked.

I'm surprised you use the word "PvP" when you haven't the slightest clue what it is. Hey, how about your guild wars us? whats your guild name again? oh you are the Commander of "Knights of Britania?".. if that isn't enough you say we should be kicked? now you are just embarassing yourself.. and euology.. put your head down :[

Wow, I always thought ANT might be a 45 year old man stalking little 12 year old boys online, their has to be some reason why he doesn't play UO but talks all day in the forums, maybe he has a thingie for you first class, I would be careful.

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Wow, I always thought ANT might be a 45 year old man stalking little 12 year old boys online, their has to be some reason why he doesn't play UO but talks all day in the forums, maybe he has a thingie for you first class, I would be careful.

When you actually make a post that makes sense or have a good flame against me please post again.

You have the shortest attention span/memory I have ever seen in a human being.

LETS NOT FORGET YOU PLAY A FEMALE CHARATER ON A FREE MMO SHARD AND USED TO STATE SHE WAS A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHILE WE ALL KNEW YOU PLAYED THAT CHARACTER MORON.

Urinal if you like to represent fatkids, in irc.gamesurge.net server join #fatkid <--- because fat people are hard to kidnap.

I play 15 different characters ANT, one was even in B=D at one time, I have even heard you talk in vent (with you low ***, child molesting sounding voice), you are a dork, I role play, we all do, we play UO, I am actually going to go play now, instead of talking in the forums, have a nice day at work ANT at your crappy job while I hang out and play UO, later buddy :)

Revelations said:
I play 15 different characters ANT, one was even in B=D at one time, I have even heard you talk in vent (with you low ***, child molesting sounding voice), you a dork, I role play, we all do, we play UO, I am actually going to go play now, instead of talking in the forums, have a nice day at work ANT at your crappy job while I hang out and play UO, later buddy :)

I sure as hell don't RP...dunno what drugs your on, but I want some. i play for fun, not because I believe my char is an extension of my real self...

CrazyCracka420 said:
I sure as hell don't RP...dunno what drugs your on, but I want some. i play for fun, not because I believe my char is an extension of my real self...

last comment,
Really, you dont role play, do you play a pk? if you do, then you role play, pking is a role, anti-pking is role, any online gaming you role play, your playing a player killer in an online game, if you play Ultima Online, you role play, unless you really go out on the streets after an afternoon of pking and start casting explosion/e bolt on the bum downstairs, and then take his reagents so you can cast more spells on the next bum....LOL, ya you roleplay son, sorry to break it to you. OUT!

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
I play 15 different characters ANT, one was even in B=D at one time, I have even heard you talk in vent (with you low ***, child molesting sounding voice), you a dork, I role play, we all do, we play UO, I am actually going to go play now, instead of talking in the forums, have a nice day at work ANT at your crappy job while I hang out and play UO, later buddy :)

You were never in our guild.

You were never in our vent.

I have never role played once in my life. Who is the dork now?

If you were post the real names of 4 players.

Wow, that sounds great playing UO all day.

Have fun mopping the floors tommorow at work.

Maybe instead of playing UO you should be playing "Hooked on Phonics" with sixth graders.

Revelations said:
anyday newb sign it up

Awesome man. As soon as I get my computer set up i'll pm you a challenge. I want some gm intervention to prevent the loser from still posting though.

I want to be rid of you for good :)