UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTF is this dudes name....

WTF is this dudes name....

Ya so I was talking with my brother, Poon Jockey and for whatever reason we started talking about this character who was one of the first alchy dexxers on the server and pretty much impossible to kill. He would run around Britian and just own fools, he was generally hated on the forums, everytime he would post people would rage at him, He did not have a guild he never ran with a clique he would just run around by himself, and he also had his own website where he would post screenshots of the people he owned, I (Uncle Fu) was on that site along with Krrios and a bunch of other folks he owned. Its really bothering me trying to remember this guys name, he quit a long time ago so he is not around and hasnt been around but any of you old school players remember what this guys name is I would appreciate it.

Re: WTF is this dudes name....

Nero? GOD? they were all krrios scripters.. Also the reason why Hybrid went to variable timers!

a lawyer

Sorceror

Bologna Is Good;1888144 said:
ya thats him thx bro...

someone highfive me im old school

WaRgAzM

Knight

luftwaffe;1845243 said:
prolly Gorky and GORKEISHA, used to roll w/ em

guys are garbage.

Earliest alchy dexxer i can think of is. Hiryu. I think his name was. Guy was pretty badass. But then again he did use early Krioss

WaRgAzM;1888340 said:
guys are garbage.

Earliest alchy dexxer i can think of is. Hiryu. I think his name was. Guy was pretty badass. But then again he did use early Krioss

Sifu Chang was the first I can remember... most of them used Krrios client (which ruined the realm btw). Sifu's website of his killshots was funny too would be great if someone could post a link...

WaRgAzM;1888340 said:
guys are garbage.

Hyru didn't cheat with krioss, i know because he taught his style to a friend and was then taught to me

Vas Griffith;1888680 said:
Hyru didn't cheat with krioss, i know because he taught his style to a friend and was then taught to me

He didn't "Cheat" because the auto-throw pot plug-in for krioss was legal. Don't say he didn't use it because most people downloaded the plug-in from his website!

LeGiOn-hybrid;1888683 said:
He didn't "Cheat" because the auto-throw pot plug-in for krioss was legal. Don't say he didn't use it because most people downloaded the plug-in from his website!

Krioss client destroyed all good organized pvp on this server...along with krioss cheating as well that didnt help things.