UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[WTB] the Head of NYA Guild member , 1mil each

Poker1996

Squire
Tbh I think it wa just the way they did it bc like code will kill u and that's it Nya will kill u then energy field to trap u even after they kill u

I've tlked with most of barcode and slot of them are really kool and they all tell me good fight or somethin like that Nya will smack tlk u to death even if u get 3 outa 4 of them lol

Eseal

Wanderer
Hi,

I`ve killed we.are.the.night today so I have his head for trade if you are still collecting them. A friend of mine has a beautiful house near their keep so we`ve decided to try killing some of them. Unfortunately only we.are.the.night was stupid enough to enter his house trying to kill us both with Wither spell. Well my hiryu was too hungry to allow that. He managed to kill my guild mate because his attack was very surprising but I started shooting at him and basically we were trying to kill each other but in the last few seconds I reached the teleport for the second floor and we.are.the.night was forced to face his death left alone with my hiryu and mortal wounded.

I`ve made some pictures for proof. I know I am not from one of the above guilds but I`m not changing my guild just to satisfy your conditions. We are from UTB - United Tamers of Britania and I don`t believe we were an active guild when you have posted the topic firstly. Please consider accepting bounty hunters from our guild because we do encounter Nya frequently enough to bring some nice trophies to you. We`ve killed them before 3 vs 4 (Nya were 4) and it was extremely funny how unprepared are they when they got attacked.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Eseal

Nya Dead- loot.png

The location is a little bit above they head quarters.

Hey, Eseal. From what I've gathered, Oath has quit because of them and therefore, is not paying for more heads. I dunno the full circumstances, but personally I don't see myself quitting because of another player. Maybe if I lost everything or something like that, but that's just me. Staff should just close this thread.

Eseal

Wanderer
Thanks! That is too bad. Bounty hunting is boosting the PvP experience. I thought he is doing it for fun and I am sorry the event is no more active.

Well I hope he returns one day.

Have fun everybody!

Eseal

Wanderer
Yea, I`ve just read the whole topic. I`ve searched for this using the words "Nya heads" and just posted it without reading. Sorry for the spam but you can still enjoy the picture lol