UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[WTB] the Head of NYA Guild member , 1mil each

oath1981

Sorceror
[WTB] the Head of NYA Guild member , 1mil each

ok . here i have 200mil cash and few ornies to waste . bring me a head of any NYA guild member
and a pic to prove its kill by you (i need guild name on it)

only accept assassin from "barcode" "RIOT" "OMG"
and must not be korean .
once prove your identity . i'll pay

oath1981

Sorceror
we got first few victim
we.are.the.night & catylxxx what ever it called

assissan : Adon
get payed : 3mil

Geaux

Sorceror
Oath You do realize that the people you are paying to do this do the exact same thing that nya is doing to you but at different times on server than Nya. The hours i play i get raided by Riot the most and right before its my log time its Nya.

cocosas

Sorceror
look RIOT > NYA

NYA are gankers , all 1v1 are sux ! every time dismount from stealth archers and gank from 2-3 mages its all !!!

i just have big sympathy for these guys, 2 of them did 2v7 and killed harrower while messing with people, they are raiding me too and f**king up my spawns too, but i just love their way of play, they dont use scripts or anything, 1v1 they can be suck but its all about strategy and shiz when it comes to ZERG they just destructing everything on their path and go on

they dont even have items :D imagine what if they had the outfit of riot members, eww

Adon

Sorceror
Raid on Nya- Harrower this morning. Scrolls + Heads = $$$$