UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTB Katana of Elemental Slayer/Blood Elemental Slayer

Whatever98

Squire
so do i :p

if i make another one i will put it on selling forum, but i will try to remember and pm you first.. i dont craft for slayers anymore tho, so not burning lower hammers

Whatever98

Squire
look on the bright side, they are a lot easier to make now that they have taken some of the useless mods off the rolls

still hard to make like, but a lot easier than it was lol. if you need the other slayer types as well then it's best to make your own tbh, just costs a lot in copper hammers and ingots

Whatever98

Squire
i have a couple of very nice poison ele slayers for sale over on this thread:
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/600845/

if you're interested :)
(#15 should be cheapish, the dual leech one might be a bit more cos it's poison and life leech innit)
(fyi, that elemental slayer is probably the best one of my whole slayer set, dual leech and super slayer is rly awesome, it'd be like 25mil if i did sell it, and no-one will pay that anyway, so best to just make them if you are after a full set (then just buy the last 1 or 2 you need), otherwise hope for a lucky craft that someone wants to sell, or to buy an old one someone is replacing)

if you're looking to buy a second hand one then 40+ mana leech is too high btw, look around the high 20s-30s. lucky crafts will almost always go straight onto the auction board because people will want to try and get the hammer money back

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
me too ^^

i know what you mean, i think poison ele loot was bumped or something tho? i've seen people buying slayers for them, so someone must be hunting them.. if you can put down like 500k for the dual leech one, the poison eles wont be dangerous at all ;)

but wont blame you for a pass :p
i go bloods myself, the spawns are just nicer

you'll just have to wait it out tbh dude, 300k will get you a blood slayer with mana leech, but they are high demand tbh, sell fast.
the elemental slayer is only so high price cos it's universal and dual leech, normal one with just mana leech will still be a couple of mil tho

Last edited:

CrazyAPP

Wanderer
if disconect when i kill the blood ele,i dont die,but not poison ele.
and RE is too hard when kill the poison ele