UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Accepted Wraith form true leech missing

otimpyre

Sorceror
Time will tell. Just have to play it all out and go with the flow I suppose. I can't see playing my mage/necro/weaver/tamer. If you are doing tier one reptile on OSI you get 0 mana as lizard men warriors have 0 mana. Only spell casters have mana on OSI. Another thing about OSI is the balancing is based on more skills like throwing, mysticism, ect... Things that aren't even in the equation on Demise. Not to mention the dreaded IMBUING which changed everything. Everyone basically wears perfect suits on OSI I had max lmc, max mr, max lmc, a ton of SDI ect... More variations of pets. Such as the Velium things I think they are called. Thus everything is a little bit meaner. I mean I was even shocked when I went fishing and the sea serpent was nailing me with lightning bolts like a 3/6 caster

I mean this is OSI for you. This was my suit I bought from a UO Store it was delivered via a shard transfer shield by a player/UO family buisness/ in an hour. It is sickening really that the struggle is gone on OSI. Everyone is a god, and the monsters are equipped to deal with the gods
Best PvM Mage Suit In Stock: Yes
Price:
$59.99
60 Spell Damage Increase
2 Faster Casting
6 Faster Cast Recovery
4 Mana Regeneration
100 Lower Reagent Cost
40 Lower Mana Cost
2 Hit Point Regeneration
ALL RESISTS above 50

By the way ninjas raided me and stole this suit 3 days after I bought it =) insurance mishap
When you buy all your crap and people steal it they are actually stealing money for real.
Not to mention the people who sell it to you. Know who you are and probably put a hit out on you lol. Even the altars them self spawn differently on osi. When the spawn changes tier you better not be close to the altar cause all of the spawn starts from there and spreads out. If you are standing on the altar at tier 4 you will drop like a rock.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
I underestimated the amount of dying I was gonna be doing. I also underestimated the raid force. I begged and pleaded for a res. As my bank was empty. A player in the guild realized this and relayed the message to the raid. Lotta double crosses and spys on OSI guild infiltrators. Half of my suit was on corpse I ran back to bank friend gave me the money but, since I ran out of money the insurance had to be reset on the existing items I had so upon my return I was killed again in my partial suit loosing the rest of it. Like I said insurance mishap. OSI is not Demise. And vice/versa I was out of my element.

otimpyre

Sorceror
that suit sux lol, serves u right for buying ingame items with rl gold, cheater
True