UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wow, when was the last time you woke up from a bad dream?

The Instigator

Sorceror
wow, when was the last time you woke up from a bad dream?

Shit happened to me tonight. It was like one of those zombie take over movies, all I had was a crowbar. I was the "leader" of this small group of people and we ended up in my grandma's basement. One of my friends showed up with another group.... and you guessed it!! the zombies finally got in. I was the first to get bitten so I was the only one to die, whack. I woke up cause like when she bit my arm I felt it... was kinda creepy.

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: wow, when was the last time you woke up from a bad dream?

I usually have some kind of nightmare almost every night. Honestly, I just stopped caring about them and no longer react. After the first ten or so nightmares when you are batterred, assaulted, stabbed. Get's old and you just don't feel it.

Btw. Your zombie dream came from hearing/playing Call of Duty: WaW I bet.

The Instigator

Sorceror

lol, yeah I used to have them when I was a kid, but this was like so out of the blue. I've never heard of COD: WaW which one is that?

Sundoom;529292 said:
After the first ten or so nightmares when you are batterred, assaulted, stabbed. Get's old and you just don't feel it.

LOL, I rofled hard

psz

Administrator

The Instigator;529293 said:
lol, yeah I used to have them when I was a kid, but this was like so out of the blue. I've never heard of COD: WaW which one is that?

World at War

The latest COD (aside to the newly announced, but not yet out Modern Warfare 2)

psz

Administrator

In other CoD news:

CoD1 is coming out for XBLA and PSN.

Muggz

Sorceror

Work dreams in which everything goes to shit suck and make me wake up in a cold sweat.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Dreamed of women last night... Let's not go into detail.

i always dream of bein chased through boats!!! Like massive oil rigs and cruise ships etc where there is no where to go except keep movin or jump over board. they eventually sort of warp into dreams of me bein in a field with lots of hedges though...... very random!!!

Oh and modern warfare 2 is gonna rock. Every gaywad who owns a pvp mage type char and uses words like "pwnt" should be forced to play so they can see what REAL "pwnage" is after i claymore them to bits ;)

Lord Mars

Knight

everyday when i wake up im entering a bad dream

SirSotam

Sorceror

lol, i had a few dreams with zombies too... rofl i had one i had a shotgun and afther killing all the zombies i could with one bullet , i grabbed a zombie head into mine aimed my shotgun into both heads and puff, woke um on the floor with blood on my head and a box under my head lol

Vykintas

Sorceror

I like nightmares. :D The best was when wolves were eating me, they bitten off my arm, but I managed to escape and dream finished. :D The second one was about dinosaurs, I was hiding from them somewhere, but they found me, and dream finished. In third I almost drowned, and when I woke up I could hardly breath. :D

SirSotam

Sorceror

when you wake up its your subconsciente , the way he has to protects himself

Sundoom

Sorceror

ugh. just after 1 a.m. i just woke up from a horrid nightmare. it had brittney spears in it, but was like a future self of her.. like that one from family guy movie... an in real life version... oh god...
*shivers* she tried to rape me? wtf.... help? i need therapy now...

(Add-on)

I.. I'm going to try and sleep again.. night..

Muggz

Sorceror

Sundoom;536796 said:
ugh. just after 1 a.m. i just woke up from a horrid nightmare. it had brittney spears in it, but was like a future self of her.. like that one from family guy movie... an in real life version... oh god...
*shivers* she tried to rape me? wtf.... help? i need therapy now...

(Add-on)

I.. I'm going to try and sleep again.. night..

You sir are a very horrible friend if you would not sleep with a famous person no matter how horrid you find them. To deny you friends a great story of how you hooked up with said star......

Sundoom

Sorceror

Muggz;538144 said:
You sir are a very horrible friend if you would not sleep with a famous person no matter how horrid you find them. To deny you friends a great story of how you hooked up with said star......

I'd tell you about LC but she'd kill me ;)