UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WoW pvp vs UO pvp.

Insomniac-

Sorceror
Re: WoW pvp vs UO pvp.

Chamilli0nAir3;419424 said:
lol wow pvp sucks its so easy to get good at. UO is 10x better then wow pvp

can u explain how its easy to get good at wow pvp? please teach me the stratagy for a warlock to beat a rogue

Insomniac-;423955 said:
can u explain how its easy to get good at wow pvp? please teach me the stratagy for a warlock to beat a rogue

My rogue has never died to a warlock 1v1 within 5 levels of him

kyb15

Squire

i can log on my friends lvl 70 wow char with uber gear and own almost everyone. with no knowledge of the game. so i guess i should prefer wow pvp coz im truly good at it. :cool:

kyb15;424107 said:
i can log on my friends lvl 70 wow char with uber gear and own almost everyone. with no knowledge of the game. so i guess i should prefer wow pvp coz im truly good at it. :cool:
Its people like you I want to punch in the face for talking complete bs on a fucking forum.

J

John Doe

a-e-i-Own-you;423962 said:
My rogue has never died to a warlock 1v1 within 5 levels of him

My level 54 Snorlax never loses.

Horus Sek

Wanderer

I played UO for years. Then EQ, Then 2 years of Wow. Now been back playing UO again past 2 years. UO is still the best! Playability has always been key for me with this game. :)

psz

Administrator