UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wow, it's been awhile

merloc01

Sorceror
Wow, it's been awhile

Not for sure if you guys remember me, been about 2 years. Anyways I decide to rejoin UO, i use to play Esham, Calvin the tamer, and Royce. I'm in the army stationed in Japan and wanted to know how is the RPing on the server now? How many guilds are on and what type of guilds are out there now? I will be looking for one here soon, once I get the flow back into playing UO.

merloc01

Sorceror
Re: Wow, it's been awhile

Oh ya any undead guilds? If not I would really like to be part of maybe helping in making one. Also I plan a lot of RP events not just the old school get together and fight, but a whole story line and stuff.

Good guilds:

The Legendary Paladins of Sosaria (LPS)
The Knights Templar (KT)
The Church of Virtues (CoV)

Evil Guilds:

Bloodclan Orcs (Orc)
The Creeping Doom (TcD)

I am trying to get TcD back up and rolliing active again. You are welcome to help me with that.

Its hard for me to keep it running by myself, especially since I am co-leader/creator of CoV and LPS.

Let me know

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

plague_spores;1886105 said:
Good guilds:

The Legendary Paladins of Sosaria (LPS)
The Knights Templar (KT)
The Church of Virtues (CoV)

Evil Guilds:

Bloodclan Orcs (Orc)
The Creeping Doom (TcD)

I am trying to get TcD back up and rolliing active again. You are welcome to help me with that.

Its hard for me to keep it running by myself, especially since I am co-leader/creator of CoV and LPS.

Let me know
tcd still plays havent seen them in ages

merloc01

Sorceror

Ya i missed UO, tried WoW so lame. I have not seen TcD in ages. Vek my AIM is merloc01 just hit me up on that. I got weird hours living in japan.

Well orcs dont because they dont rp with rpers unless they come to them. TcD has been based on rp islands since the evil island was built. And of course now on the new island.

Just not looking for them so of course you wont see them.

merloc01;1886389 said:
whats this rp island? hey i remember you heracles.

Finally a fan! j/k

Well the new island is a small island with a town on it that has everything a town would have.

It has tight streets and is designed like a maze so good for rp fights.

It is built on house plots which have had the leave house command removed. This is so that it will show up on the mini map and so that you cannot recall directly to it.

Evil guilds are connected to the island via tunnels and the tunnel exits are by their guild house and the other end outside of the walls of the rp town.

Good guilds have spoken commands to teleport them to the rp island. They all appear within the town walls of the island. And two of the three take you to a town, brit and trinsic, the other one takes you just outside of Yew guardzone.

The town is designed so rpers can have a mutual ground to meet on and rp. Whether its rp battles or just social rp. It is a place for all rpers and other players who wish to be part of the rp scene but maybe not join with one of the rp guilds.

merloc01

Sorceror

If you TcD is down for some rp events or just rp socially let me know, still kicking some ideas around in my head but right now its looking like a demon guild, or a undead guild. i just got to find this island.