UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

L

Lil Wyte

Re: Wow im unbanned... SS STILL OWNS YOU NEWBS AND VINTAGE IS NOTHING

The last time I logged on (not that it matters) I fought SS several times all of which they dirted. It was a sad sight and at one point they resorted to running to traps that we removed and then never seen them that day again. So I must conclude that bugs bunny is yet another shit talker with nothing but his mouth to run=[.
On a side note they did stay on screen when it was kinda even or close to it anyway which most uo guilds dont do(not saying I didnt do my fair share of screening) but you know.

ecosu21

Wanderer

George, i dont duel scripters bro, now when u can actualy 2v2 legit, ill accept.

elohdee

Knight

Bugs Bunny said:
it's true, read the topic plz thx

2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 for 1mil or higher vintage?

plz thx sit newbz

how about me and some random people from brit bank vs you guys 2v2 3v3 4v4 for 1mil?

elohdee

Knight

Lil Wyte said:
The last time I logged on (not that it matters) I fought SS several times all of which they dirted. It was a sad sight and at one point they resorted to running to traps that we removed and then never seen them that day again. So I must conclude that bugs bunny is yet another shit talker with nothing but his mouth to run=[.
On a side note they did stay on screen when it was kinda even or close to it anyway which most uo guilds dont do(not saying I didnt do my fair share of screening) but you know.

and this nigger is a pig noob :{

Flipper

Knight

actually close it this time please