UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wouldnt it be nice if?

Gm's could set up a trade fair type arena for new players, that contain donations from us players with a ton of stock-gold to give to new players? Even house deeds. I don't have much time to really dig into this subject, but I hope that maybe others can help with the input on ways to make something like this work? I want to see new papers badly!

YewGuards

Sorceror
Gm's could set up a trade fair type arena for new players, that contain donations from us players with a ton of stock-gold to give to new players? Even house deeds. I don't have much time to really dig into this subject, but I hope that maybe others can help with the input on ways to make something like this work? I want to see new papers badly!
It would be nice to see one of the empty npc houses used for this. Keep in mind there is a main newbie house outside of town, it's not really safe and can be griefed by reds. However blues do patrol it randomly.

Maybe Hybrid will add (new) or (young) titles to newbies. Which will help us notice them more. Also, maybe it will make griefers think twice about killing or not ressing them.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
I just look for bone armor. If you got bone armor on, you get 50k.
Haha YEA this

I always give them a dozen sets of valorite and some gold/vanq weapons of their choosing. I then demand they throw their bone armor on the ground

They usually think that valorite and vanq/gold weapons are valuable. If I dont take away their bone armor, most of the time they keep it on