UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you duel WKD?

druid311

Wanderer
Re: Would you duel WKD?

Excuse me sir, but I don't know who you are either
fair enough, i was just saying as far as pets go i've only seen them with 1 mare or none at all but there sure are alot of them

druid311

Wanderer

WKD Try and grief me when I'm on my blue, they aren't anti PK, they are PKs ohnoes. :'<
being a red yourself, i'm sure you understand that sometimes the line must be drawn

Micha II

Sorceror

lol im not going to lie. Ya they pked you because ur X and lets face it WKD and X do not get along, never have, probly never will. Seeing that i am ok with X and dont hate them because wanka is cool, (and we do tmaps togather with my brother) but if wanka hate you he will do everythign to make ur day harder. But who doesnt on this game. so ya WKD might have a Couple reds now but they will be blue again and we will piss off the reds sooner or later, its not like we dont have other char's to play.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Kash hates me, and he was griefing me first :p
If it was another guild I'd probably cut my losses and leave, but WKD would go out of their way to grief me and I know it, so I made a little extra effort to make life harder for them :p
Tbh if Kash wasn't such a dick ingame I would just fight WKD as opposed to go out of my way to grief them.
And if I can get one of my friends to stop growing plants and kissing men I'll take you up on some friendly set ups ^_^

aemneuspeed

Knight

i had a wkd attack my thief when i stole his wep, he casted and casted and casted some more on me, and then when he had no mana and i wasnt dead, he ran away :/

joey2ultima

Sorceror

My personal thoughts on WKD.

Well personaly I don't really to much about these guys because from what I understand there really is not to much to know. First off,I just started coming in contact with these guys in the last month or so. And basicly they are no problem at all.

To break it down WKD is a guild a amatuer pk's or beginners. I'm sure somewhere in there mix there is a few veteran players but I personaly do not know them, hence they prob not the best pvp anyways.

WKD you basicly only see in huge groups. I have never seen them fight when they do not have the odds. But that's ok. Because like I said they suck anyways.

Only problem you will have with WKD is if you run into one of them in lets say bucs, there is 10 more close by. (or else he wouldnt be there).

Secondly, they really only target solo players. If they have 8 members running bucs and you come in with 3 people. They WILL run....

That's it. All I know. They have killed me a few times in para gank squads and shit but there easly avoided and when you come to them with friends wanting a fight..there no where to be found.

On another note the other day I seen a WKD member in bucs...i chase him inside the bank and I'm thinking, wtf is this guy doing trying to 1v1 me?
He starts newb dropping on me and i heal up and prep his death...then what do I see? 15 WKD members running to his aid.
So i guess that answers my question as to why he thought he could fight me? He never intended to...

WKD is just an annoyance of the shard, you see them around in groups ganking. You see them alone runing and recalling. Enough said.

druid311

Wanderer

Secondly, they really only target solo players. If they have 8 members running bucs and you come in with 3 people. They WILL run....
you sir, are a fucking noob and clearly you don't know what your talking about, it seems you are mad that you've been ganked so do us all a favor and eat some spinach please and also if you were not such a fucking loser you'd roll deeper than 3

lament or whatever ran from me before server down.... Psycore was my chrs name... i hope he reads this and replies cause it was 2 vs me...

I like how he says he doesn't know WKD very well but from what he can tell or has "heard"..........then proceeds to flame. :rolleyes:

those duels the other night were fun as hell! we should do that more often. but next time ill put my fielder away and pull out my dueler gimp.

jpone

Sorceror

aemneuspeed said:
i had a wkd attack my thief when i stole his wep, he casted and casted and casted some more on me, and then when he had no mana and i wasnt dead, he ran away :/
lol casted

Micha II

Sorceror

i beg to differ there have been plenty of times me and test have been out numberd and killed one and reds ran so it all goes bolth ways if you have 3 really good people on you ur not gonna stick around to die ya know its rare that you see anyone run solo theses days do to the red ganks and blue gank squads

Jismo

Wanderer

II WKD said:
lament or whatever ran from me before server down.... Psycore was my chrs name... i hope he reads this and replies cause it was 2 vs me...

Anatomy - 100.0
Healing - 100.0
Magery - 100.0
MagicResist - 100.0
Tactics - 100.0
Swords - 100.0
Lumberjacking - 100.0

:gay: