UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst pwners

crikey

Sorceror
worst pwners? That doesn't make fucking sense.

I assume you mean "people who are terrible at the game", since you have a picture of paratwins(broken glass) dying.

If so, you should put a picture of yourself on there.

Paratwins has 10x the balls you do, russian....

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Try post no matter win and loss.

For example, fight with DragonSlayer69r outside your house. (I was only spectator. No involvement during their fight. Just resed when someone died.)

crikey

Sorceror
So I finally got Eugene to 1 V 1 me....at first, I told him "Lets go north of sandpits, so no guardzone/interference". He refuses. I tellhim I don't really want to doit at guardzone,because he runs into town every time. He promises he won't. He claims he will flag so he won't run, but instead sits there 20 seconds. I say fuck it, and attack him.
Dude wastes his mana, runs into guardzone. Meds, comes out attacks again. Runs out of mana, runs to town, meds....
After doing this FIVE times, I say fuck it, and tell a spectator, big jake, to tell him once he comes out of guardzone, to meet me at sandpit.

I wait at sandpit for 5 minutes, he shows up with a bunch of blues, 2 reds come running down, and he runs off to gank them. After cHasing him and asking him 5 more times 'fight at sandpit now?", he ignores me.

Eugene, you are everthing wrong with Hybrid today. You can't even kill fucking Crikey with a mare. Pathetic.
Go hide in guards and behind ganks and mares, faggot

Darkarna

Sorceror
Funnily enough, I was accused of running off 99% of the time with my non PVP, stealth thief, I must therefore, suck the most ;).

crikey

Sorceror
Funnily enough, I was accused of running off 99% of the time with my non PVP, stealth thief, I must therefore, suck the most ;).
No, you play the thief template. The goal of the thief is not to defeat the enemy in battle, but to relief the mark of their items without combat
Therefore, if you steal on your thief and make it out alive, you suck the least

So I finally got Eugene to 1 V 1 me....at first, I told him "Lets go north of sandpits, so no guardzone/interference". He refuses. I tellhim I don't really want to doit at guardzone,because he runs into town every time. He promises he won't. He claims he will flag so he won't run, but instead sits there 20 seconds. I say fuck it, and attack him.
Dude wastes his mana, runs into guardzone. Meds, comes out attacks again. Runs out of mana, runs to town, meds....
After doing this FIVE times, I say fuck it, and tell a spectator, big jake, to tell him once he comes out of guardzone, to meet me at sandpit.

I wait at sandpit for 5 minutes, he shows up with a bunch of blues, 2 reds come running down, and he runs off to gank them. After cHasing him and asking him 5 more times 'fight at sandpit now?", he ignores me.

Eugene, you are everthing wrong with Hybrid today. You can't even kill fucking Crikey with a mare. Pathetic.
Go hide in guards and behind ganks and mares, faggot

LOL crikey i went to bank was out of pots.. Jake dude didn't tell me about sandpit... after that i was pwning field with my friend vs pks
ahh I google translated it sure

No, you play the thief template. The goal of the thief is not to defeat the enemy in battle, but to relief the mark of their items without combat
Therefore, if you steal on your thief and make it out alive, you suck the least

Dude crikey he is dyeing all the time :/

Death To You

Sorceror
LOL crikey i went to bank was out of pots.. Jake dude didn't tell me about sandpit... after that i was pwning field with my friend vs pks
ahh I google translated it sure
So you went to the bank 5 times to restock on pots? Still doesn't explain why you didn't fight him at sandpit and ignoring him.

crikey

Sorceror
WELP, I finally got this guy to fight me and my shit completely froze 10 seconds into the fight, and could only wait inhorror for ugly grey screen from mare beatdown >_<

I'll probably never get a chance fora rematch again lol.....

crikey

Sorceror
lol nice rematch btw eugene.....

Started out att sandpit again, this time, no lag on my end. I put the smack down, and you ran ALLLLL THE WAY TO THE GUARDZONE! Such cowardly behavior. You did this TWICE, then, the third time, you ran back up to midfield, with literally 8 blues following, and ganked me.
You are such a sad excuse lol.....
Oh btw, Chalk captured it all on video, of your cowardice. I really hope he shares it lol....

I'm stocked and ready if you want to go again. This time, you can flag grey so you can't run away like a coward. You know I won't call in.
Frozen just like I said. Just look at the picture. I'm two feet away from the pits. I'm standing next to your mare, getting eaten, not even hitting you rofl. I'm not saying you didn't kill me, I'm saying it was a shallow win.

I'll be ready for when you want to fight fair, and will even fight you in the duel pits, which im not very good at, if you can fight without a mare.

lol why would have i continue fighting with you when i have a skype call? that would be strange lol.Or it's normal for you to ignore skype calls?

crikey

Sorceror
lol why would have i continue fighting with you when i have a skype call? that would be strange lol.Or it's normal for you to ignore skype calls?
Let me rephrase....the FIRST time, you ran all the way down to guardzone, casted invis, and vanished for a minute. You came back up, claimed you had a skype call. I had no problem with this, I said "Ok np", then we continued to fight.
Then you ran to guards again and again, came back with your friends, and ganked.

crikey

Sorceror
and yeah....if I'm inbattle, I put my skype on ignore. I don't want someone blocking my screen when I'm in battle