UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!! Woow Ring !!!

woodycook

Knight
Re: !!! Woow Ring !!!

GodZila;784553 said:
why is that so high +15 magery? or good archer ring?

The possibilities are nearly endless.

Good for a weapon mage. When combined with an orny you have 3/6 casting, which means you can use a -1 weapon and still have 2/6.

The 19% DI would benefit a weapon mage as well, not to mention it has 6 HCI too.

The 15 mage points frees up 15 skill levels to use in another skill... or you could just have 105 mage naturally and have 120 with the ring. If the ring had +14 magery, it would lose a bit of value but this ring has a perfect 15.

woodycook

Knight

May I ask where you got this ring Palanzane?

Edit** Got an answer.

Sorry for interrupting your thread, let the offers continue. :D

DoubleA

Sorceror

I like items like this, that are just fun to look at, major reason why I love the UO random loot stuff. Normally +skill is just disappointing as it's rarely enough to matter or in an odd integer to where taking from one skill and adding to another doesn't do much, but with +15 you have a lot of options. Using a -20 mage wep in PvP you can skill be left with 115 Magery for 100% Circle 7 and below, and do some major damage and have a high weapon skill with just Tactics. Could do a lot with it, I'd agree with the PC's of 40kk+, although I personally see good rings like this as a "whatever you want" item. Theres dozens if not hundreds of Ornies, specific items like this there's only a couple if there more than one.