UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wooooooooooo

camper

Sorceror
wooooooooooo

Who beat three DUI's tonight? Me. Who drank a case of beer and slept outside in the 33 degree rain and didn't complain? Me. Who scammed Jack in the Box twice? Me. Who laid a hot philipino chick? Me. Who is the fucking man? Me. That is all.

Oh yes kids, don't drink and drive. It's bad.

camper

Sorceror
Re: wooooooooooo

Lol goddamn I was drunk as hell. Mods feel free to delete this any time you please, thanks.

Last time anything remotely close to that happened to me, I drank a case of beer, passed out, and from what I can tell by the person I woke up beside, I got laid by some kind of cross between an Orc from the LOTR, and a small mule.

Oh wait, it was just YOUR SISTER!

god I miss my creative side.

SiCeruS said:
Does this mean you laid a hot guy (philipino=man; philipina=female) chick, boy u must be really drunk man. :D

No, since he used "Philipino" and "chick" it means he just laid a really hot She-male. I'm pretty sure he was playing a game called "Who's in my mouth?"

camper

Sorceror

Well, while I was easily drunk enough for questionable things to happen, fortunately she is the friend of a co-worker.