UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WKD impact in UOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikron

Wanderer
Re: WKD impact in UOG

They're in the Gay Post Laboratory right now trying to get Jax's fat fingers to work the keyboard.

XIQJX

Wanderer

hivajisa

Wanderer

wkd is a anti pk guild and thats what they do anti the pks yeah there easy to get out of ganks from with pouches n pots but what ever

Saikron

Wanderer

hivajisa I'm saying it's easy to get away from PKs with pouches and pots... If you are on a character that doesn't PvP, there are ways to prepare so that you NEVER HAVE TO DIE TO PKS AGAIN. The exception being like 3 precasted ebolts unloaded onto you faster than the 2 seconds it takes you to cast recall plus the .2 seconds the average human reaction time. This will break a tamer's MR and interrupt recall :( Even after that you might get lucky and have all three PKs cast explo and you get ANOTHER CHANCE TO RECALL AND NOT PVP. But somehow we see "omgooses i don't pvp why all this pk kill?" complaints, and those complaints get used as a shaky excuse at best to zerg on reds. (Not just reds I might add, I killed a WKD when he was gray with 2 or more WKD standing next to him. They tried to PK me in return. I also chased a red into a WKD house where they attacked ME (???) and not the red I chased).

hivajisa

Wanderer

Saikron said:
hivajisa I'm saying it's easy to get away from PKs with pouches and pots... If you are on a character that doesn't PvP, there are ways to prepare so that you NEVER HAVE TO DIE TO PKS AGAIN. The exception being like 3 precasted ebolts unloaded onto you faster than the 2 seconds it takes you to cast recall plus the .2 seconds the average human reaction time. This will break a tamer's MR and interrupt recall :( Even after that you might get lucky and have all three PKs cast explo and you get ANOTHER CHANCE TO RECALL AND NOT PVP. But somehow we see "omgooses i don't pvp why all this pk kill?" complaints, and those complaints get used as a shaky excuse at best to zerg on reds. (Not just reds I might add, I killed a WKD when he was gray with 2 or more WKD standing next to him. They tried to PK me in return. I also chased a red into a WKD house where they attacked ME (???) and not the red I chased).
um what

Saikron

Wanderer

Let's make this accessible to everyone:

Cool Guy 22 said:
Kinda says it all right here doesnt it? WKD is a reaction to the pking out there, its simple really.
TAT SI BULLSIT KK?!

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror

hehe wizzle.. i was chasing u alone one of u two. u ran like a bitch. "Grumplestilskins" Char, who said that mico and jax are lossers?
2v2
two of u grumpies vs mico and jax :) i wanna see it. haha

wizzleworth

Wanderer

Blueberry Pie said:
hehe wizzle.. i was chasing u alone one of u two. u ran like a bitch. "Grumplestilskins" Char, who said that mico and jax are lossers?
2v2
two of u grumpies vs mico and jax :) i wanna see it. haha

With Mares involved it would be a quick fight and we would die... without the mares it would be a quick fight and they would die.

I run from 3 Things.
1. Mares
2. Bola's
3. Zergs

or any combination of the 3, you ma'am by yourself I would not run from so you must have somehow fallen into one of the 3 categories. no? Give me a char name :)

hivajisa

Wanderer

ill admit it cause what ever but a wkd member killed me 1v1 ofcourse he was a tamer and his nightmare did the work but it was a funny ending but thats field fighting anything goes if u ask me but i just hate dieing to dexxers cause they get there special hit in every fucking hit but when ever i use a dexxer i miss 100 times [e rage

Finnially! Damn it took me long enough! I would like to thank my old friends on Atlantic. Franz Liszt, Steve, Platinum Dragon, NoVa/Nukem, Oz, my first guildmaster Dirk Pitt (gm of KLL Knights of the Lost lands), and everyone in the origional =V= Visolara. On here I would like to thank Ryan for making this dream come true for me. Thanks to my girlfriend Steph who went to drool over Nick Lachey (however you spell it) at a concert last night. Freeing me up to be able to make the kill of kills. Most of all thank you Tracking for showing me the arrow pointing to where he was hidden in his unlocked house.

II WKD said:
Finnially! Damn it took me long enough! I would like to thank my old friends on Atlantic. Franz Liszt, Steve, Platinum Dragon, NoVa/Nukem, Oz, my first guildmaster Dirk Pitt (gm of KLL Knights of the Lost lands), and everyone in the origional =V= Visolara. On here I would like to thank Ryan for making this dream come true for me. Thanks to my girlfriend Steph who went to drool over Nick Lachey (however you spell it) at a concert last night. Freeing me up to be able to make the kill of kills. Most of all thank you Tracking for showing me the arrow pointing to where he was hidden in his unlocked house.
Ajax-hybrid said:
yes you win, your t-shirt is in the mail

BOTH OF THESE MAKE ME LOLZ

Originally Posted by Blueberry Pie
2v2
two of u grumpies vs mico and jax i wanna see it. haha

I would love to get in on this action, grums or the wkd guys........2v2? anything goes.....mares, bolas, hax........anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.