UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

windows 7

DarmaUDA

Wanderer
windows 7

hi yall,

I just switched to windows 7. im running razor in xp compatability mode and running as admin. tried everything i could find on the forums and still can't run razor and sallos. any ideas???

DarmaUDA

Wanderer
Re: windows 7

ive reinstalled it several times. i tried the 32 bit. didnt work. uninstalled it and dloaded the 64 bit. when i run it it says it cannot find a suitable uo.dloc file and some text may not be displayed. then i click ok and it says its trying to find a solution. then doesnt find one and says its loading the default profile. then it shuts down

Addicted

Disciple

I can run without compatibility mode but I get random crashes. Using XP mode fixes that.

I haven't seen where it doesn't work at all though, hard to say.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Addicted;1991524 said:
I can run without compatibility mode but I get random crashes.

Are you running one of fez's gump hacks?

I would get this error when crashing while maximizing my uo screen on razor.

How I fixed it.
Close out uo and put 2 original gump files back into your uo folder.
Login to all your characters with those original files in your uo folder still and right click and close out of these "bugs".

Go ahead and put your custom gump files back in your uo folder and enjoy no more crashes when you login.

O well if this did not even help but maybe someone will find it useful

oldgamer14

Wanderer

DarmaUDA;1991522 said:
ive reinstalled it several times. i tried the 32 bit. didnt work. uninstalled it and dloaded the 64 bit. when i run it it says it cannot find a suitable uo.dloc file and some text may not be displayed. then i click ok and it says its trying to find a solution. then doesnt find one and says its loading the default profile. then it shuts down

u gotta set ur razor to ur uo file in program files. click on the browse button when it opens up