UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Win Shyt Thread!!!! Anyone can ask a question to be answered!!!

Win Shyt Thread!!!! Anyone can ask a question to be answered!!!

The first person to answer this question in 2 in forum time hours wins a Golden Items made of thier choice.

In the remake of the night of the living dead in 1990.....what was the only 4 legged aniaml that was eatten on screen?

It's 3 35 pm here in Georgia!!!

Zelse

Wanderer
Re: Win Shyt Thread!!!! Anyone can ask a question to be answered!!!

I'm not 100% sure, but I know it took place on a farm. Was a good flick, but my best guess is a cow.

No....for reall.........What was it...........double or nothing now. 2 full old unic Hammer awards.

PS

This is a anyone who wants to do a guess tread mwithout a lawyer present

IQJ said:
A kangaroo lol.
No

And you need to be a MAN na d talk to min AIM again.........burn your bridges all y ou want........mine are ASBRSTOSFESS safe.

AIM me IJQ and stop being a G Dame punk ass. The election is why over due to your one sidededness.

rabbit, cat, dog, bull, horse, ferret, squirrel, fox, pig, sheep, lamb, cow, bull, elephant, donkey,aligator, crocodile, giraffe, hippo, rhino, tiger, lion, lynx. etc.

Valvorius Fess said:
No

And you need to be a MAN na d talk to min AIM again.........burn your bridges all y ou want........mine are ASBRSTOSFESS safe.

AIM me IJQ and stop being a G Dame punk ass. The election is why over due to your one sidededness.

What?

Jam-hybrid

Knight

It was a mouse or a rat.

AIM - Gamblor12300

XIQJX

Wanderer

Jam said:
It was a mouse or a rat.

AIM - Gamblor12300

I just said that to him in aim ;/ If its not that then I don't care what it is. Pretty sure he means hes giving out runic war hammers not the smithy hammers lol.