UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

will we make it to 2012?

Seer

Wanderer
Re: will we make it to 2012?

fearofthedawn;710779 said:
Bird Flu happened during the year of the chicken, mad cow disease during the year of the cow, swine flu during the year of the pig,

2012 is year of the Dragon

we are totally ****ed

lol. this made my day.
and what about 2010? its the year of the tiger isnt it?

Daywolf

Sorceror

fearofthedawn;710779 said:
Bird Flu happened during the year of the chicken, mad cow disease during the year of the cow, swine flu during the year of the pig,

2012 is year of the Dragon

we are totally ****ed
But bird flu, hoof and mouth disease, swine flu, those are nothing... or not much of anything. War isn't even the #1 killer. Peace is the #1 killer. More people were killed/murdered during peace time last century than during war. If it were the year of the white dove, well then I'd worry.

Seer

Wanderer

Daywolf;710801 said:
But bird flu, hoof and mouth disease, swine flu, those are nothing... or not much of anything. War isn't even the #1 killer. Peace is the #1 killer. More people were killed/murdered during peace time last century than during war. If it were the year of the white dove, well then I'd worry.

I dont think he was serious about what he said dude.

Daywolf

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;710745 said:
Thanks for thinking so primitively
Primitive? Defense is rational. I'm not going to disarm and let anything that comes, roll over me. As long as there are people like Pol Pot in this world, well then there are people like me that will protect neighbors and self by every means possible.

As for freeways, they don't just take the land and leave you with nothing, but pay for it. People are stupid for living in/near cities anyway.

Mary Kay

Squire

Lucifall;710735 said:
My point exactly. Here's what will happen, according to history:

Oil ends. FUDEU DE VEZ!

We:
- Adapt and start using metal / wood / etc. to make what we need that was previously made from plastic and oil variants. Bye forests.
- Kill ourselves (even more) for resources.

However, I have a few reasons to believe oil will last for quite a few more generations:

Plastic hasn't skyrocketed in price.
Neither has bubblegums.
Neither has gas. Yeah, it's a little more expensive now, but nothing absurd enough to capable of leaving people unable to run their vehicles.

I could be wrong, mind you.

I think plastic beginning to skyrocket now.... grocery stores are aout to start charging 10 cents a plastic bag if they haven't started already.

Daywolf

Sorceror

Mary Kay;710810 said:
I think plastic beginning to skyrocket now.... grocery stores are aout to start charging 10 cents a plastic bag if they haven't started already.
That's on account of environmentalist saving us from global warming and land fill. Lots of money they will get from that to put to other projects to control us.

Mary Kay

Squire

Yeah true, i think they're trying to promote like cloth bags, but how the hell are u supposed to fit 200-300$ worth of grocerys in those things, not to mention they cost like 10$ each or so i'm not too sure. haha

Daywolf;710798 said:
Well, I didn't accuse you of being a commie.

a-e-i-Own-you;710732 said:
If you're going to deem me a possible communist

I said possible communist. Your implication of the word (with the question mark at the end of it) means you were considering that I could be one. I at no point said you accused me of it. Seriously, if you're not even going to read what I'm typing carefully, don't engage in an argument with me.

Daywolf;710798 said:
Well, I didn't accuse you of being a commie. There is a difference between a "?" and a "!". Shall I mind read you before using question marks? Are you saying I should automatically know where you are coming from on the issues? Can we please stop the world from rotating around ourselves? ;)

Don't turn the tables, bub. You're the one not reading critically.

Daywolf;710798 said:
So you are nothing but an animal you say? Is that what they taught you in school? And people wonder why school shootings happen now, after all we are just animals, right? You can't have it both ways, it's simply not logical. Moral and ethical animals? Nope.

Non-sequiter. I'm not even sure which part of your ass you pulled this out of.

By the way, morals and ethics are semantically equivalent.

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;710855 said:
This was one of the biggest BS ive ever heard. You need to read more dude.

dead-eye

Knight

Howl;710168 said:
Oil production will reach zero in less than a century. An anthropogenic apocalypse is on the cards unless the corpocracy give up their selfish, hateful ways and release technology that is already able to save the world; the nations whose economies and ultimately people they enslave; their trillions of pointless dollars and ultimately the systems which are the root causes of the vast majority of our social and environmental problems: capitalism and the monetary system.

We have to stop focusing on us as a nation and more as us a humanity. We can go extinct as easily as everything before us. If people looked at the world as the planet it is, we would be better off.

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;710886 said:
The pot calls the kettle black

lol. why instead of raging dont you try to give valid arguments for this incredibly wrong statement?
moral differs from etic in many aspects and thats is not questionable.

Daywolf

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;710855 said:
Don't turn the tables, bub. You're the one not reading critically.

Non-sequiter. I'm not even sure which part of your ass you pulled this out of.

Sorry dude, you're only amusing for so long. Moving on before it gets more ridiculous.

GodZila

Sorceror

Mary Kay;710836 said:
Yeah true, i think they're trying to promote like cloth bags, but how the hell are u supposed to fit 200-300$ worth of grocerys in those things, not to mention they cost like 10$ each or so i'm not too sure. haha
those bags cost like 99cents each i think we can all afford :)

Mary Kay

Squire

GodZila;710999 said:
those bags cost like 99cents each i think we can all afford :)

Oh really, i wasn't sure about that was just saying. If they are that cheap then it's a good investment economically, less plastic produced, less garbage, less plastic bags piling up haha.

Dollpartz

Squire

Pretty sure in London they charge you for a plastic bag, they started doing it in New Zealand too.

Plastic bags are only a small part of the problem, what I find ridiculous is packaging one item in several clingfilm, it seems so unnecessary. Not only is it not being a green kiwi, but they charge you for the extra packaging (DICKS). If food is in a airtight package and is stored in the appropriate place in the supermarket then there shouldn't be a problem, surely?