UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why

jibjib333

Wanderer
Why

I belive that Rp guilds are dying. I believe the explenation to why this is happening is because Divinity opened whiched caused for the orcs to leave Hybrid and go to Divinity. Which caused other guilds to get bored and quit which started the domino effect Vikings fell RcB fell a little. I dont really see the Coalition around that much. This is making me mad cause Rp guilds were my life on UO and i dont want to go to another shard :(

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Why

jibjib333 said:
I belive that Rp guilds are dying. I believe the explenation to why this is happening is because Divinity opened whiched caused for the orcs to leave Hybrid and go to Divinity. Which caused other guilds to get bored and quit which started the domino effect Vikings fell RcB fell a little. I dont really see the Coalition around that much. This is making me mad cause Rp guilds were my life on UO and i dont want to go to another shard :(
Because there is more people who would rather grief then RP.

Agreed with George. You might just want to consider a shard solely made for RP instead of Hybrid, I heard Angel Isl is pretty active with RP players.

kio123

Knight

its just too boring in other shards
even being griefed here is more fun then others
its still irritating tho

any roleplayers who are bored and alone are welcome to pm me

BryanJ

Wanderer

Suil Ban said:
They're opening T2A in Trammel for RPers. www.rpring.com

Just to clarify: it's not trammel rules, they are just using the trammal facet of T2A that will require a special gate to get to.