UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why this shard is Fun?

crikey

Sorceror
ROFL, tried searchng for uo troll videos, seen a Minecraft grief video. GOD DAMN thisi looks fun LOL! This guy is evil as fuck, making children cry: 13:59

awesome

How many people you need?

Stop crying
We don't have mercy and reason that why we does care about u guys

We made many actions for hybrid since 2009

Just enjoy it
I enjoy it for sure, soon will get a crew up and running, hope we can actually get some PvP change someday... Sometimes I even wonder if they even mean what they say... No updates no Intel no nothing.. I want action dammit and ppl to actually play.. If they'd just hurry up, people would actually spend money on hybrid...

crikey

Sorceror

Stop crying

We don't have mercy and reason that why we does care about u guys

We made many actions for hybrid since 2009

Just enjoy it
Where are a the other ^SM members from 3-5 years ago? All the names I see now I dont recognize.

Lets see....I remember a sir simon. I remember one named after that slut elisha cuthbert. Suzy....
Some guy "steptember" somethng
I remember paracelsus from these forums. He was like the ant-ihero of SM: very nice guy

I remember a bul han dang, and jack sparrow

Who are al these new names? @_@

suzy went mia after uploading a decompiled sourcecode of sallos to SMs website
Yeah it seems SM still can recall on top of each other like in the past somehow? Or am I just slow and they just open their runebooks extremely fast and have rune to literally every coordinate haha

crikey

Sorceror
It seems like ^SM now are different people now

They just randomly attack you. It seems like they are not in call and are not syncing at all