UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why is demise server stabability so shitty?

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I get straight 15-20 ping in the cmd, but when I get in game and run in a straight line every 2-3 seconds I just freeze for a couple seconds... this is only happening on Demise or Hybrid.. everyother server is fine.

nemnoch

Sorceror
It's your ISP and/or the route your connection takes to the server. Sounds like there is a bad node somewhere.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
It was not like this last night.... and look the server just crashed how many times?

Well if this is the case then I guess it's just another reason to forget about demise lol.

aminarva

Sorceror
It was not like this last night....
But your problem started earlier today before the server went down and server crashes? :confused:
I've not had any problems today....

It's your ISP and/or the route your connection takes to the server. Sounds like there is a bad node somewhere.
Do a tracert in command prompt. It should tell you where it is failing.
Have you even tried this?

sliptongue69

Sorceror
If it is within your ISP...its their problem. May be a hardware failure on their side...it happens...and happens randomly...

uonoobs

Knight
I don't play this shard but since we are not getting our own forums up ever again it seems , i'll just comment here.
People threatening to 'quit a shard' because everything is not going as they want are as retarded as people threatening to unsubscribe youtubers accounts.

It's almost embarassing how weak of a fight people like this put up and think it matters to anyone but themselves.