UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why am I crashing most of the time when I recall?

Lament

Knight
and why hasnt uogamers addressed this problem?

seems like a lot of players are crashing...

i know a shit ton of people that simply arent playing because of it.

Dexter420

Sorceror
I run the lowest of everything possible for a p.o.s dell laptop, and ive never had this problem, is this using razor or sallos??

Countessa

Knight
It's being 'addressed' but so far we have not been able to duplicate the problem to correct it. (afaik)
Are you patched fully to 7.0.11
Are you using mods of any kind

I would say the quickest way to correct it would be to reinstall. From what I can tell, people with the fresh install are not having this issue.

edit: I say 'we' but really I mean other people and not me at all. lol not meaning to take credit where none is due on anything.

Lament

Knight
It's being 'addressed' but so far we have not been able to duplicate the problem to correct it. (afaik)
Are you patched fully to 7.0.11
Are you using mods of any kind

I would say the quickest way to correct it would be to reinstall. From what I can tell, people with the fresh install are not having this issue.

okay thank you

i agree with tessa, i did a fresh install and its working fine now, i would always crash each time i went in a gate or did a recall.

Lament

Knight
im updating a new install of mondains legacy. i had samurai empire before.

any preferred client?

i know ML is older than SE but i dont mind the patching time..