UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who's out there?

Lore

Wanderer
Who's out there?

Greetings,

Apologies for the rather common topic.

I played UO way back when it was released and have been on and off every few years. I just started up on Hybrid a month ago. I was interested in RPing and possibly starting a guild, but was sad to realize that Imbus won't be staying around. I'm sure there are good reasons.
Anyway, I just want to get my feet wet now and meet some people before I decide what to do. I have been looking around Hybrid in places mentioned on the board including guild houses, taverns and player towns, and have been unable to find anyone... anywhere!
I'm not ready to give up yet.. I was hoping there might be representatives of guilds / establishments out there who can tell me where and when I can find them in game? It could be that I'm just not showing up when people play since I sometimes work late and play in the wee hours.
I'm not looking to establish any kind of formal meeting, I just want to know where I should be spending my time if I want to bump into some of you.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see some of you in the future.
Have a nice day.

-Lore

Bluesummers

Wanderer
Re: Who's out there?

Make an orc and come by the yew orc fort, it's the most fun in UO you'll ever have.

bloodclanorcs.com <-- all info you need there

Caz

Knight

Welcome to Hybrid.

Sosaria's Shades is quite active with 8+ people on a night.. stop by our tavern sometimes? Three screens north of the Minoc moongate. We'd love to meet yah. =)

Nienor

Wanderer

Imbus is closing but with that there are new islands opening up in mainland fel.
all of the information can be found in the Rpring.com website.

CLM, Lun Mar^ Colony of Cove is active. Obviously, we are a colony based in Cove. We're trickled on all day, but get more people on as it get's later, and as the day begins, generally.

AIM ssj4goku007 or MSN [email protected]. We may be able to do something with you starting a guild based in Cove. :)