UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos best tank mage?

crikey

Sorceror
I remember there was a player named uonoobs, who returned from a long absence for a very short time. Guy was. Beloved by ymany who flockex around him. He wore so e expensive looking pink sandals

Complete oppositr if uonewbs who is not believed :(

If it makes you feel better uonewbs, I enjoy ykur presence here :)

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I remember there was a player named uonoobs, who returned from a long absence for a very short time. Guy was. Beloved by ymany who flockex around him. He wore so e expensive looking pink sandals

Complete oppositr if uonewbs who is not believed :(

If it makes you feel better uonewbs, I enjoy ykur presence here :)
That was Imanewbie and yes he was loved he was a conical genius.I think his site might be up still.

CandyIandman

Wanderer
I used to rape people on my tank mage cause its all i used to play till i started playing a bola tamer and then learned alchy mage some what.

I think im the only one who would carry ms scolls and use an aggy or verite war hammer and just run up to someone and hit them for 50-60 health and then drop them with ms lol. People use to get so pissed and be like wtf just happened.

Ms imo is better than flamestrike which most people use because people think they are safe if they have magic reflect up and then shocked when they instant die because ms isnt reflected. Only downside is it only works out of town but was never a problem luring.