UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Whom, pray tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ezekiel84

Sorceror
Re: Who would you want as your PVP partner?

hell yeah but i havent heard anyone say they could be my faggish ass.............decline my fights again bitchs!!!!!!!!!!

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

ok first one i could get ahold of was MIQ he will fight but he said he has no skills and nothing to wager.............next KDIVERS i want you bra.......hit me up my aims under my sig....set something up big guy!!!!!

kdivers

Knight

Ezekiel84;2055524 said:
ok first one i could get ahold of was MIQ he will fight but he said he has no skills and nothing to wager.............next KDIVERS i want you bra.......hit me up my aims under my sig....set something up big guy!!!!!

Alright. 2 client limit, first to 1k iron wins. Deal?

Orgazmo

Knight

I would say Ned. Used to PvP with him on his Beer char back when he was in IP. Good fielder and great cross healer...

Orgazmo

Knight

LoL I read question, then quick replied... Now finally reading all the posts, there's quite a bit of anger goin on here...

Orgazmo

Knight

*slams fists on keyboard*
Rawr!

Your poll and hypothetical event anger me!

beelzebub

Knight

shit nigga, im in 3rd place, i dont even play, and even when i did i suxt at pvp.

JEA SON!

character

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;2055472 said:
Not really.

But why bother keeping the conversation up with you, when it's boring?

lol i was just thinking of that. i may be a month or two late on reading this lately but i was just thinking that when i was reading up. skipping all his post rofl.

character

Wanderer

Ezekiel84;2055491 said:
lmfao..i would hope it would b 0%. field me for money? fag huh, id go balls deep in you!

you will go balls deep in a man? damn kid that is fucking nasty and u need therapy.

character

Wanderer

Orgazmo;2100888 said:
I would say Ned. Used to PvP with him on his Beer char back when he was in IP. Good fielder and great cross healer...

i have never fought ned. i use to always think he was nothing but a newb trammie but apparently he is a good pvper. guess i have someone confused or something. or he got good or something. not to sure.

Dexter420

Sorceror

beelzebub;2115372 said:
SMM, ive been in hell, my rightful place... and skyfal ur a fag. gg

Haha i was just thinking that as i read his posts in a row, he does this all the time to, if it wasnt off topic id say he was just a post whore, multi quoting ftl i guess, how ya been Beelz?