UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who was in the quest today?

Watabou

Knight
Who was in the quest today?

The one that started in Tenebrae tavern. It was well planned and very enjoyable. I was a pirate named Brett Skullshot.

I just wish I could have had the time to take screenshots (or I could have recorded a movie, didn't occur to me at the time). There were many good points that would make for excellent story pics.

I thought RcB were going to do us in when we came out that gate near the house where the wife was, but we managed to pull through.

It was fun to fight that big blue monster ogre thing together.

All in all, a good time.

MoxMcPox

Wanderer
Re: Who was in the quest today?

I liked it too, there was one thing though.

On skull island with the witch, I thought the witch should have talked abit more before ordering us to attack. Just a thought in the future. I think RcB is a damn good Rp guild, and they were such good sports today. Even if they don't like AAR, we sure as hell like them. =]

WTG Misiti.

Bacon

Wanderer

I am pleased to know you liked my quest!, thumbs up to grev and ness aswell for the work on the final house and monster:). I did make a few stuff ups though and things didn't go quite to plan!

1st, the name of the prince and the name of the wife, yes they where named the same except one was prince. THat is me in a rush for you!

2nd, when the pirates tried to kill hurth!, i had to run away and did not get to do some of the quest there. he was meant to ask for a rune to a location i had sorted, and some monsters stuff (won't name now incase used in a later date), i ended up running though so that was changed. top thinking by Zeus from RcB there aswell, he saved me:)

3rd, the witch was meant to say more stuf but we had waited so long already i thought it was best just to say, Die fools!!.

Any way, it still went okay from what i have been told. Cya all around some more later.

Celeres

PraWN

Wanderer

I had a hell of a time, was quite scary when I came across the Hurth dude... I was like "Hell yeah! RcB for the win!" and then I see about ten AAR trying to kill me, lol... I just managed to escape along with Hurth by gating to Tenebrae though :D

I completely missed the point with the witch because AAR were already there and completely owned me, so I didn't see any of that... I still don't know how the hell AAR even knew to go to skull island and how the hell we got to where the wife was without the witch, but it was great fun all the same :)

I thought it was funny as hell when AAR just gated in and killed everybody, then I ran through the locked doors and got ressed... I thought I was going to win the quest, but then that big monster haxed me and I got owned :(

All I can say is, congratulations to you pirates for winning (*mutters about bloody pirates*) and I can't wait for the next one!

Merberol

Wanderer

Now when the sore fealings of defet has vanished i feal it was a pretty fun

you pirates you fight really well as a group!!

well well i musst run along to real life ..

untill next time !!

ps. nex time well get you pirates ;) ds.

/Avlec

I had a great time. It was really fun to roll with Aar. The best part was when we gated in, there were like 3891743041 RcB that all attacked us at once, and none of us were on mounts (cept fer Niles, haha). I thought fer sure we were dead, but surprisingly we beat the swarm of RcB. When we got to the door, we were kinda stumped on how to get in, so i said, someone go in as a ghost and unlock the door "GO JIM!" "You are now dead." hahahaha. Overall it was alot of fun.

PraWN said:
Actually, there was only four RcB :(

Seemed like alot more when we jumped through the gate and everyoen starts attackin u before u even know whats goin on. It was definitly a good time.

Merberol

Wanderer

i will from now on have dispell field close to being cast in event that more sudden gates open and sprouts forward pirates brigands and other of the same..