UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My vote goes out to Paracelsus. Eh helps new players and doesn't afraid of anything.

dixie

Sorceror
Hey Alchy, if your main goal is to give it away without regard to the recipient's worth, then why don't you just drop it? Do it wkstrm style: fill it with loot, announce a future date, and drop that sucker. Everyone will be happy! Or everyone will bitch...but they are doing that anyhow.

Sure, castles are cool looking, but it's not the end of the world if one ceases to exist. In fact, you shouldn't care, because 1) you won't be playing anymore, and 2) if you don't even care who gets it, why would you care what happens to it at all?

who says i wont be playing anymore? i have quit uo probably 30 times and tried to quit for years. you really think i can stay away? i am sure i will be back even though i wish i wont be. more addictive than cigs i swaer

plus i am a man of my word. i dont just post shit and back out of it