UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who is the best dexxer?

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: who is the best dexxer?

New Deity;769093 said:
oh yea i forgot about mae'var. how can anyone here say he isn't the best that ever was around?

the best ilegal yumi ever around!

Xeneize

Sorceror

Mordrid;769113 said:
i also remember when Tortu found this brsk 9999 charge and Valorite hammer

don't u?

oh and wait there was a ilegal ring also

:p

yea but as i remember Tortu was archer. So nothing to do with the hammer!

Ninjia

Knight

Xeneize;769130 said:
yea but as i remember Tortu was archer. So nothing to do with the hammer!

tortu Offline
Account Terminated
WTF is going on in here WITH MY VALORITE RUNIK KIT hahahaha it is so powerfull.

And plz stop talking shit about my guild mates weapons and go work on your FUCKING Tailors and Blacksmith's....

(4 years i been on demise maby little more) 9 month's offline from the active game play NOW we are back and I say Thanks to all my guild mates they help me bring all my odl friends back to play and work together in a team to Finaly get this deeds to build valorite....

Prepare For THE FUCKING WAR!!!!

P.D. Trading Valorite weapons LOOOOOOL jk no trade.

lie more?????burning val hammer then gave weapons to fm,gunz=nothing?

D-Nox

Knight

burning soul;768739 said:
'

LOL,5seconds?want me post some pics about how to kill you guys?
The best time i remember i fighted with you 4+ DC members round fel britain gate before DS nerfed ,3 dead and 1 run away.

yea i remeber you saying that you had a dream about this.

ya w00tBeeR was my well thought out skillset that continuously changed to take care of weaknesses in the template.

he started out as a 4/6 chiv with nox ninja. then dropped tactics and med for necro spiritspeak, becuase the few ppl that were quicker then me would sometimes get away redlined, eo ps put a stop to that. I farmed karma durning the nights to keep it possitive while i pvped.

then the tactics changes came in and i had to drop necro and spiritspeak for tactics and another skill to fill the gap of not having a form of ranged attack again. A lotta pvp tamers began to show up around the same time so spellweaving filled that gap just perfectly(5 pixies distracted a ru plently long enough).

EvilChild

Knight

prohunter33;769428 said:
ya w00tBeeR was my well thought out skillset that continuously changed to take care of weaknesses in the template.

he started out as a 4/6 chiv with nox ninja. then dropped tactics and med for necro spiritspeak, becuase the few ppl that were quicker then me would sometimes get away redlined, eo ps put a stop to that. I farmed karma durning the nights to keep it possitive while i pvped.

then the tactics changes came in and i had to drop necro and spiritspeak for tactics and another skill to fill the gap of not having a form of ranged attack again. A lotta pvp tamers began to show up around the same time so spellweaving filled that gap just perfectly(5 pixies distracted a ru plently long enough).

Congrats on being maybe 1 of 3 dexxers that had any clue about how to play your template and actually adapt to situations. Instead of 99% of the dexxers on this shard that just press a few hotkeys and pray.

D-Nox

Knight

EvilChild;769486 said:
Instead of 99% of the dexxers on this shard that just press a few hotkeys and pray.

hey thats me! but what the hell... i have fun doing this :)
and i actually kill people can you believe that?

New Deity

Wanderer

as long as they're praying it's fine. i mean we all need to discover jesus christ and become mormons at some point or we'll never be saved.

mistara

Sorceror

well i dont pray but at least i made an armor ignore hotkey and i am able to press it !!!11

D-Nox

Knight

mistara;769510 said:
well i dont pray but at least i made an armor ignore hotkey and i am able to press it !!!11

yea thats all you need to have some fun :):):):)

New Deity

Wanderer

mistara;769510 said:

i also hotkeyed holy light and it was great success.

Saffa

Sorceror

it s shame that people discussing pvmers regarding the best dexxer, they r just bitching around like bards in ilshenar, malas and tokuno, or even in trammel. lets talk about real heroes raped by mages in felluca.

New Deity

Wanderer

Saffa;769787 said:
it s shame that people discussing pvmers regarding the best dexxer, they r just bitching around like bards in ilshenar, malas and tokuno, or even in trammel. lets talk about real heroes raped by mages in felluca.

without the people in ilsh and tokuno we would be taken over by demons, succubi and onis. someone has to be there to kill that shit or they'd rule the world.

Saffa;769787 said:

I get raped by mages on a daily basis...

Some of them have some awesome AI. Could almost be human.

:confused:

D-Nox

Knight

Feersum Endjinn;769860 said:
I get raped by mages on a daily basis...

Some of them have some awesome AI. Could almost be human.

:confused:

dont mind this guy FE, hes just jealous that none said his name and that his dexxer cant solo a neira.
oh and even that his moms basement is smaller than Bile's

D-Nox;769864 said:
dont mind this guy FE, hes just jealous that none said his name and that his dexxer cant solo a neira.
oh and even that his moms basement is smaller than Bile's

Hey!

No it isn't!

We used twelve plastic rulers to measure all four walls and my mom's was bigger by an inch.