UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

M a r k u s

Wanderer
Re: Who here played Altantic before OSI went homo?

/necro bump

I guess I am late to the party... Hello everyone from Atlantic!

My characters were: Cecil, Rydia Kinneas, Kefka Kinneas, Beastmaster Gau, Merlin. My brothers played as well, but I won't name their characters :p They had a few with the last name Kinneas as well.

The first guild we were in was called DOM. Defenders of the Moongate. The GM was Las (Parappa). They pretty much taught us everything we needed to know about UO. Eventually we started our own guild, Poisonous Souls, NoX. Our guild colors were neon green. Of course, making me the principal in the (School of Hard, NoX) :p

After a few expansions our interest dwindled and we ended up switching MMOs and changing the name of the guild. But we kept the colors (neon green!) We ended up in FFXI under the name Edea's Orphans for awhile and eventually in WoW...

Been bored lately and one of my brothers showed UOGamers to me. Needless to say, I am having a blast! You guys are doing a great job and Razor wtfpwns!l

Drunkenmimes

Wanderer

hell yea, old school atlantic, I was in Avengers of the Crimson Teardrop (ACT)... my characters were Nitesabre, and Nite Darkstorm, and Blink, and probably a few others! lol

what up old school atl heads! i was in K$B and EB under the names Princess Leia (i was 12 and i thought the buns were cool) and also played Han Solo... would also fuck around on my orc char named Slapdud

Aradesh

Wanderer

I got banned from the K$B boards pretty quick after griefing Xandar and Apollo :(

Felucca

Wanderer

Cyan Kinneas, Thor... My first guild was DOM and then NOX. We were order and we owned chaos night after night in 2001-02 i think it was. Was fun times.

Sigler

Sorceror

I played there and quit roughly 6 months after artifacts came out.

Played by: Redhorn, Syncline & Sigler
Cannot remember the guilds

Galonor

Wanderer

Atlantic ftw! Yeah!

I played Atlantic circa 2001-2003 and was known by Galonor, Solonar and JJ Dark. I had a few others but those were my most commonly used.

Sodawg

Sorceror

97-03?

Atlantic

Sodawg, Voodoo, TikiGod, Papa Smurf, Maximus
Guild: EF , EFe

Good friend/Guildmates: Platinum Dragon, Davezatch, John, Steve the master, Kevmyster

Was in COM when factions started. man did those days kickass.

Varda Sirith

Wanderer

Atlantic...ah home...

I spent many a sleepless night there.

I played Varda pretty much all the way through from beta right until that stupid champ spawns patch (16? 17? Did it matter?). Started in The Pluggers with Plug, Mandrake, LeClair et al and the moved to LOK then finished off with K$B (Hi guys! Miss you! Mean it! MWAH!) when I decided to pretend I was a 133+ pvper. It didn't work. I spent most of my time taking dirt naps so the other guys could get the kills. I am now proudly continuing that tradition on Hybrid. :D

Hybrids okay (One of the best free shards I've been on since quitting OSI.) but man I wish there were more folks from Atlantic on.

Varda Sirith

Wanderer

B0b-hybrid;1724148 said:
97-03?

Was in COM when factions started. man did those days kickass.

Amen. Those were some of the best times in UO for me. I still get smile when I remember the rooftop battle K$B had with SL one night. We held the roof above Magincia healers for like 3 hours. They just kept coming and coming and we just kept throwing them down. Roof-fighting in Mag ruled.

Cephas here 97-00 maybe 01 i was in tb and eig early on n ran with ssj and s!s later on i see some familar names most of which i remember leaving face first haha nice to see yoiu all

kdivers

Knight

I played atl until i went homo...

anyhoo, chars: Doodoo, Mellisa, Amy...

kdivers

Knight

Testament;1756434 said:
Did you know Table Top Dancer in THC?

i was teh über n00b... i knew no one...

Oh yea, i also had a char named Frizkie