UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who here likes Sponge Bob Square Pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
i hate people with no lifes that lie over the internet and try and be funny by saying they like little kid t.v shows. go buy a gun and shoot yourself . then take pictures and post on these message boards and then that would actually be funny instead of u fags trying to be funny by saying lame shit like that.

Eeyore-PiG- said:
i hate people with no lifes that lie over the internet and try and be funny by saying they like little kid t.v shows. go buy a gun and shoot yourself . then take pictures and post on these message boards and then that would actually be funny instead of u fags trying to be funny by saying lame shit like that.

The sad part to that is that most of the people on here probably actually watch the shows..

There was a survey done a while back that showed almost half of the people that watch Spongebob were college age or higher...

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Character Name said:
The sad part to that is that most of the people on here probably actually watch the shows..

There was a survey done a while back that showed almost half of the people that watch Spongebob were college age or higher...

............ i would personally like to shoot every college student or higher person that watched Sponge Bob Square Pants in the head with my airsoft deagle, no it wont kill u but it'll sting for a while :D:D:D::D

Eeyore-PiG- said:
............ i would personally like to shoot every college student or higher person that watched Sponge Bob Square Pants in the head with my airsoft deagle, no it wont kill u but it'll sting for a while :D:D:D::D

Scary.. but true.

Que Cee

Sorceror
Teh science/history channels own you all :(

I have concluded XD is not a japface, but a spanface.

You still deserve to be tied to a wall and rushed by 40 some japanese kids all carrying water hoses and familiar with their cultures "cartoons."

(assuming it isn't over your head, of course)

............ i would personally like to shoot every college student or higher person that watched Sponge Bob Square Pants in the head with my airsoft deagle, no it wont kill u but it'll sting for a while :

this is coming from a guy whos forum name is based off of a toddlers tv show.

Im gonna correct myself, watching the original winnie the pooh was amazing, if im thinking correctly. Didnt they walk around in big Mascot like suits? or did the cartoon come first......blah blah.. at any rate the mascot suit one would be great to watch extremely blazed. Although when I get high now I kill time by doing backflips on my trampoline!

Crystal said:
do you?

<Linked Remove>

He was cool at one time.. But now I hate him.. Little Bastard. :mad:

Symptom

Wanderer
I like Spongebob. However, he'll never replace The Simpsons or The Family Guy. Those 2 cartoons are the shit. I'd like to add the old Tom and Jerry still crack me up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.