UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who here likes Sponge Bob Square Pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullcrasher

Wanderer
Who here likes Sponge Bob Square Pants?

do you?

<Linked Remove>

Galgum

Page
Hells yeah to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, that show is beyond funny. I swear, the writes for that show have to be on something, I mean, look at Sealab, I have no idea where they get their ideas, but thank god they get'em. One of my favorite eps is where Shake kills himself to get in Meatwad's video game.

Frylock is teh suck!

Irina

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Screw that, Fairly Odd Parents tears that show up!

Yeah rabies!

*agrees* And As Told By Ginger.... and Gargoyles... and goddamni'maloserbutatleastIdon'twatchspongebobrofl

Aye.. it's somewhat funny because I use Firefox.. so it doesn't jump around on my screen and such.. I love sending that to people.

And yes, Fairly Oddparents is the best.net show of all time.. forgot about that one.

But honestly, who can forget the massive pwnage of Full House?

All! No one can be that happy! No one!

They remind me of that group of 5 middle aged guys that sing the scarriest songs you could ever hear.. I saw them at like 5 in the morning on disney channel one time.. it scarred meh.

Irina

Wanderer
Character Name said:
All! No one can be that happy! No one!

They remind me of that group of 5 middle aged guys that sing the scarriest songs you could ever hear.. I saw them at like 5 in the morning on disney channel one time.. it scarred meh.

They've never been on disney channel, liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.