UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"WhO flUnG dUnG" trying to mess up my faction vendors..had to teach him a lesson. *screenshots*

So I'm in SL and I hear from a friend that this guy "WhO fLuNg DuNg" is camping his faction vendors he using to buy bulk supplies with. he has a blue hidden there 24/7 and waits for towns to be lowered to -30, then comes on a sl char, which he doesn't pvp with or help any sl, or help get the towns, just using this sl toon to buy our regs. he goes from town to town all day long searching for vendors. I've heard multiple complaints about him. My friend confronted him about it and he told him "I'll do whatever the f i want" etc. he was even being nice about the situation when he was asking him about it, just asking him not to mess up his vendors, cause he goes and will buy up 1 reg and make all the other regs go down from 999.

So anyways, to the story at hand, I recall into MY faction vendors in Skarra.... He is there on a boat, so I recall into my boat which is right next to him, attack him... he runs .. i continue to follow him, even with him screens away ... he keeps turning right and left but somehow i manage to catch up with him by going forward while he is going "right" ... anyways , i start casting on him but its not doing much since I can only use 4 of my skills since I am a tank.... and he is chugging cures for all the poisins, and has magery, med, eval... he keeps talking saying that I suck bla bla so I cast a blade spirit... it lands on his boat .. I then spam magic arrow til he dies.
newb.png

our boats are turned around at this point and going back to the land we started at. His boat finally stops at land with mine behind it. He runs up on another char and has "Captain Hun" with him... They both jump on 2 boats and I manage to get stuck on some monster in the sea and they eventually catch up with me both casting blade spirits and captain hun off his mare ..it takes them literally like 5 or 6 blade spirts... i'm able to dispel with captain hun magic arrowing me and his mare on me, I finally stop in the sea by hitting something, letting the mare be very close so able to dump on me.. I die but get away after death, and come in on my other char, loot up, lose nothing... lol... So I go back to town and this guy is RAGED to the max. him and captain hun both spamming at me non stop saying that I am raged bla bla... even though all I am doing is laughing saying that I screenshotted the whole thing for my buddy. The guy I killed wants to "1v1" me with his friend there... lol how funny he wants to 1v1 now when just a minute ago they were both chasing me on boats... so I say dude I already beat you with a blade spirit, I'm pretty sure I would beat you in a 1v1 ... Then Captain Hun offers me millz to 1v1..Then out of no where, the original guy flags, I own him in just a few seconds via Explode, hally, eb ....lol and recall out laughing.thisguyisraged.png End of story.

That's for Demmo .... and stay the f away from our vendors. LOLOLOL

oh and I didn't mention I was able to loot his beatle and grabbed the regs that he bought, thanks boss!

Takeover

Sorceror
So I'm in SL and I hear from a friend that this guy "WhO fLuNg DuNg" is camping his faction vendors he using to buy bulk supplies with. he has a blue hidden there 24/7 and waits for towns to be lowered to -30, then comes on a sl char, which he doesn't pvp with or help any sl, or help get the towns, just using this sl toon to buy our regs. he goes from town to town all day long searching for vendors. I've heard multiple complaints about him. My friend confronted him about it and he told him "I'll do whatever the f i want" etc. he was even being nice about the situation when he was asking him about it, just asking him not to mess up his vendors, cause he goes and will buy up 1 reg and make all the other regs go down from 999.

So anyways, to the story at hand, I recall into MY faction vendors in Skarra.... He is there on a boat, so I recall into my boat which is right next to him, attack him... he runs .. i continue to follow him, even with him screens away ... he keeps turning right and left but somehow i manage to catch up with him by going forward while he is going "right" ... anyways , i start casting on him but its not doing much since I can only use 4 of my skills since I am a tank.... and he is chugging cures for all the poisins, and has magery, med, eval... he keeps talking saying that I suck bla bla so I cast a blade spirit... it lands on his boat .. I then spam magic arrow til he dies.
View attachment 79208

our boats are turned around at this point and going back to the land we started at. His boat finally stops at land with mine behind it. He runs up on another char and has "Captain Hun" with him... They both jump on 2 boats and I manage to get stuck on some monster in the sea and they eventually catch up with me both casting blade spirits and captain hun off his mare .. I die but get away after death, and come in on my other char, loot up, lose nothing... lol... So I go back to town and this guy is RAGED to the max. him and captain hun both spamming at me non stop saying that I am raged bla bla... even though all I am doing is laughing saying that I screenshotted the whole thing for my buddy. The guy I killed wants to "1v1" me with his friend there... lol how funny he wants to 1v1 now when just a minute ago they were both chasing me on boats... so I say dude I already beat you with a blade spirit, I'm pretty sure I would beat you in a 1v1 ... Then Captain Hun offers me millz to 1v1..Then out of no where, the original guy flags, I own him in just a few seconds via Explode, hally, eb ....lol and recall out laughing.View attachment 79209 End of story.

That's for Demmo .... and stay the f away from our vendors. LOLOLOL

oh and I didn't mention I was able to loot his beatle and grabbed the regs that he bought, thanks boss!

Rotfl, no wonder why this story is so full of shit. Its from you. I am Captain Hun, and I like how you never showed up at Docks to duel me even offering to pay you a mill to come fight me.

I like how you also say where he flagged you and you owned him by a hally hit, but really you had to call guards. Go back to Jhelom kiddo.

Rotfl, no wonder why this story is so full of shit. Its from you. I am Captain Hun, and I like how you never showed up at Docks to duel me even offering to pay you a mill to come fight me.

I like how you also say where he flagged you and you owned him by a hally hit, but really you had to call guards. Go back to Jhelom kiddo.
LOL wait you captain hun??? lmao!!!! well not the real captain hun obviously since he is korean... you need to make a char for yourself man and not copy others, that is kinda wierd honestly. dude i remember when your newb ass was in G&G... I owned you constantly... You remember that 4v30 in Jhelom???
And don't hate that I made a char that raged all you kids back in the day and made Jhelom a hot spot for a min. I should change that char to "King of Del" now... sounds about right but there is already a guy named that and he is pretty decent, hella lot better than a scrub like you... Get back to G&G man, or you can go back to reading koreans talk in mIRC not even being able to skype or nething with them, you just run around dumping on randoms with them huh??

sssuuu

Knight

*Rides away on an emu*

Takeover

Sorceror
King of whatever, we had this conversation about 4 months ago. You made your return. Go take another 4 months long vacation, make another thread on how leet you are and taking screenshots of corpses you never killed before, then let me remind you about how noob gng was, when we've already rolled you so many times. No, obviously I'm not Korean. Th epoint of that character was to piss off the Korean players, which it did. Along with a fake ^SM. You're a bit of a window licker, and can't really take a hint.

lol this kid for real. man if i took screen shots of every tamer with nothing on them that ive killed. id be as popular as you!! then u run away from an even 1v1 tamer build the same build u wer on, on ur boat.. ur good bro real good bro.. Dexers have no eval bro.. told u id 1v1 you man np, then u call guards.. u need to stop being so mad i keep buying u and ur boys reg vendors out..

King of whatever, we had this conversation about 4 months ago. You made your return. Go take another 4 months long vacation, make another thread on how leet you are and taking screenshots of corpses you never killed before, then let me remind you about how noob gng was, when we've already rolled you so many times. No, obviously I'm not Korean. Th epoint of that character was to piss off the Korean players, which it did. Along with a fake ^SM. You're a bit of a window licker, and can't really take a hint.

you're an idiot. you've never once killed me in the entire time I have played this game(besides your ganking with a bola tamer tonight) When I did play King , I was in yh8 and we used to have screenshots of g&g dying to us like 5v30 or something insane like that inside of Jhelom farms... and don't start talking shit, cuz I can probably find the old thread we made about that lol. don't embarass yourself kid. G&G was the most horrible guild and you were one of the worst members(you, jacon clay, and...parra twins.. wow what a newb group, lol, I made that char as a joke and to piss off little nerds like you and well, it worked. That was a few years ago... I have taken many breaks since then...I don't play King of Jhelom anymore, I logged on that char to PK that guy cause we are in same faction. I do find it funny after all the years, and after all the chars I have had since then, that name is still raging you... purty damn funny. I play Moon Over Miami and I garuntee you that I am better than you, hold down the towns every week(hence, why I control a town and can place vendors where I want, instead of camping the gamers website waiting for a town to go -30 so you and your buddy can go search every square of that town).... would be much simpler to just guard sigs, pvp, but my guess is you tried that already and failed miserably at it.. that why you guys have to camp every town, watch website 24/7.... and we are probably the best group in factions right now...So gtfo kid.

lol this kid for real. man if i took screen shots of every tamer with nothing on them that ive killed. id be as popular as you!! then u run away from an even 1v1 tamer build the same build u wer on, on ur boat.. ur good bro real good bro.. Dexers have no eval bro.. told u id 1v1 you man np, then u call guards.. u need to stop being so mad i keep buying u and ur boys reg vendors out..
Anthony Pijanowski 11:25 pm
LOL fat little nerd

Bryan Hodges 11:25 pm
you just admitted to it

LMFAO
nigga i have my name
goolge it bitch

you a nobody bro

id whoop ur faggot little ass all over the place
LOL
and?
and?
who are u
?
whats ur name?

id fuck u up irl just like i do in game

where have u fought?
i got cridentials bitch
u
aint
got
shot
shit*
Bryan Hodges 11:26 pm
you talking about how you would fight me irl u so raged

Anthony Pijanowski 11:26 pm
bitch
ive ever met
:)
<#
<3
lol no just sayn i would, cuz i like little bitches like u.. have no lives and no respect irl so u sit around on a game where u think ur top dog when ur really just top bitch,
id whoop u in game too, u just wanna sit on a boat and cry
Anthony Pijanowski 11:31 pm
damn man ur right u are top dog man, lockin out the vendors. ooooooo wow big boy!!
lol going around days?

that guy SUPER raged!!! you see that LOL!!!!

Watch out !! That's Takeover's boy!!! he told me he got a "name" on google if you search for him he's famous apparently... LOL....!!! but when I asked for link, I got nothing:<

hey look at me i posted in a thread. Rage Rage. im so mad. I killed then got killed but i so owned him. MOAR RAGE RAGE RAGE. done. Summed this thread up in like 2 seconds. Why the shitty story and pics?

Takeover

Sorceror
hey look at me i posted in a thread. Rage Rage. im so mad. I killed then got killed but i so owned him. MOAR RAGE RAGE RAGE. done. Summed this thread up in like 2 seconds. Why the shitty story and pics?

Hey Blacksheep, remember when that guy claimed he killed you in Moonglow, even posted a screenshot of him over your corpse, on his red in guard line, saying he killed you? Even tho your corpse was blue?

If not, it's okay. I still have a good laugh over that shit.

you're an idiot. you've never once killed me in the entire time I have played this game(besides your ganking with a bola tamer tonight) When I did play King , I was in yh8 and we used to have screenshots of g&g dying to us like 5v30 or something insane like that inside of Jhelom farms... and don't start talking shit, cuz I can probably find the old thread we made about that lol. don't embarass yourself kid. G&G was the most horrible guild and you were one of the worst members(you, jacon clay, and...parra twins.. wow what a newb group, lol, I made that char as a joke and to piss off little nerds like you and well, it worked. That was a few years ago... I have taken many breaks since then...I don't play King of Jhelom anymore, I logged on that char to PK that guy cause we are in same faction. I do find it funny after all the years, and after all the chars I have had since then, that name is still raging you... purty damn funny. I play Moon Over Miami and I garuntee you that I am better than you, hold down the towns every week(hence, why I control a town and can place vendors where I want, instead of camping the gamers website waiting for a town to go -30 so you and your buddy can go search every square of that town).... would be much simpler to just guard sigs, pvp, but my guess is you tried that already and failed miserably at it.. that why you guys have to camp every town, watch website 24/7.... and we are probably the best group in factions right now...So gtfo kid.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, kiddo I still remmeber that last thread from when you said you were returning, and editing the convo saying how I blocked you AIM, and calling me a nerd with no life on a Sunday around 2 in the morning.

Truth is, you a walking talking trash can. You took my Mil and ran away, because your always gonna be that scared little kid that'll talk shit but won't back him self up. You've got your head so far up your own ass, your so hellbent on talking shit on GNG, because we've seem to have caused to so much rage in the past. Previous thread, you posted a SS with GS saying that was GNG, and how you killed all of us. I'm waiting for the screens when they will show the real proof on how pro you are.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
I agree Shini. This is one of those cases where this kid keeps trying to come back but is so bad that he leaves again. Give it a good week

Hey Blacksheep, remember when that guy claimed he killed you in Moonglow, even posted a screenshot of him over your corpse, on his red in guard line, saying he killed you? Even tho your corpse was blue?

If not, it's okay. I still have a good laugh over that shit.

was that this kid? we should find that post it would be hilarious. he always did like to take pics of peoples dead bodies and claim victory.

hahhaa found the shit. worst part of the whole thing he posted the pic of my dead blue body with him being on his blue. and it got locked after he turned it into a rage thread.

http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...ed-once-again-who-should-i-dirt-first.498515/

Read the journal in the pic, you refusing to 1v1, and admitting you just talk trash on Internet. I remember that day, I ran up and you refused 1v1 and I did kill you, nice try though ... Fail. Everyone that is posting in this thread are the same folkes that would talk shit and hate on every post I made back in the day, glad to see your all still raged now gtfo.