UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WHO CAN ROLL WITH THE MOST NUMBERS?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: WHO CAN ROLL WITH THE MOST NUMBERS?

:alert: ATTENTION: IF YOU BRING PETS TO A 1v1 YOU ARE INSTANTLY DEEMED TRASH BY THE MAJORITY OF THE SHARDS RESPECTABLE PVPERS. CARRY ON. :alert:

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

Bob;1468068 said:
Everyone knows you are bad new guy I'm just the one who told you.

a bad new guy?

if 2 1/2 years on this shard is new .... then you sir are a fucking moron like pointed out earlier

and bad? well seeing your to pussy to 1v1 me ..... i dont think you have the experience to say that

Posting on a gaming forum that you dont even play on shows you are a fucking bigger obviously have no friends irl......

go post in a aol chat room fag

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

"hi my name is bob, and i spend my day posting in a gaming forum that i have nothing to do with cause i dont play the game"

- "does this sound like a guy whos a fucking loser irl and must have no one to talk to expect a forum he has nothing to do with"

yes to all the above

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Beat'n Gutz;1468074 said:
a bad new guy?

if 2 1/2 years on this shard is new .... then you sir are a fucking moron like pointed out earlier

and bad? well seeing your to pussy to 1v1 me ..... i dont think you have the experience to say that

Posting on a gaming forum that you dont even play on shows you are a fucking bigger obviously have no friends irl......

go post in a aol chat room fag

You are bad, we know this. I don't get why you made that post? If you've been playing that long, I assure you, I'd know who you are if you are good. You're just another scrub ass red trash pvper who thinks he is good cause he can ride a mare and say all kill. When you get some real skill let me know. Scrub.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Beat'n Gutz;1468075 said:
"hi my name is bob, and i spend my day posting in a gaming forum that i have nothing to do with cause i dont play the game"

- "does this sound like a guy whos a fucking loser irl and must have no one to talk to expect a forum he has nothing to do with"

yes to all the above
I've played UO three times today. Furthermore, I don't sit on the forum posting, I'm browsing the internet, playing UO, and making noobs like you get upset and make posts like this. You MUST be new if you are getting this bothered by me.

Beat'n Gutz;1468067 said:
quick question, you gonna bring 2 pets per person or one?

i can match either way.... its up to you

one pet per person.... we can do it tamer wise or good old fashion mage2v2... i leave this up to u sir.

A Walrus

Wanderer

Beat'n Gutz;1450671 said:
My old charcs .....

I was in 2D / e. : ZimZim / a shadow knight/ In Scant Ylem

I was Raspberry Pie in the PIE guild....

and now after a 2 year break i am on as

3 2 1 all kill and Wycked

Unfortunitly you must have came after i left , or had a different main . Cause i dont remember your dumbass :(

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1468083 said:
one pet per person.... we can do it tamer wise or good old fashion mage2v2... i leave this up to u sir.

1 per is kewl

anything go after deaths or ress ups?

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big);1468086 said:
lol those guilds make me laugh.

your forum name makes me laugh...

btw Perth AUS ftw

i enjoyed banging those sexy gurls on my visit over there

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1468099 said:
lol... i have summoning balls on both of ours... you might wanna ask yourself that same question..

i got summoning balls on both too....

okay , do you wanna spend 5$ or no i shouldve asked

Beat'n Gutz;1468102 said:
i got summoning balls on both too....

okay , do you wanna spend 5$ or no i shouldve asked

you know i have more money in this game thatn 90percent of the people on this server right?? and btw i have never donated...

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1468106 said:
you know i have more money in this game thatn 90percent of the people right?? and btw i have never donated...
You just ran bot miners with the rest of your scrubby pk guild?

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1468106 said:
you know i have more money in this game thatn 90percent of the people on this server right?? and btw i have never donated...

ok whatever goes then :)

Bob;1468111 said:
You just ran bot miners with the rest of your scrubby pk guild?

no.. zemus filled bods for around 2 years... now he doesn't play so i have all his money.. any more questions?