UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WhiteSheDevil

jorn

Sorceror
Re: WhiteSheDevil

Dungeon pk... weird template... no resist...hides in spawn...drops stone walls...will get the spawn on you no matter what..will multiclient and bring in bola tamer with 7x if you refuse to run in spawn.

Whitemoon

Wanderer

I am Whitemoon lol :D
Well actually I`m quite fascinated..most of the Pks are just ordinary pks - WhiteSheDevil is different and uses different tactics...does he/she have an aim?Or an account here?And does he/she even play UO still?

Whitemoon

Wanderer

What is his template?tell me, damn you people!!!!!

P.S WhiteSheDevil, I beg you, become my master!I want to be your humble apprentice..share with me some of your knowlegde ;(

Sheivan01

Knight

A gentle storm, Thundering silence, Inferior force, uncontrolled calm... therein lies the beauty..

OBVIOUSLY WEATHERMAN.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Wish Shedevil would man up and pay me. Worst pk ever..
Not to mention he daily accuses me of being a gm lol

Honestly. Shedevil is a fuckin joke.

Rikomi-hybrid;1800305 said:
why do i get the feeling that ur either white or a friend of his.
Shedevil has no friends....

jorn

Sorceror

Meh, yeah I'm sure she's trash 1v1... but damn she knows how to do her thing in the dungeon.

For whoever asked:

MAGE
MED
EVAL
SCRIBE
HIDE
WREST
ANAT

Ya ive seen shedevil win more 4 on 1 her being the one then I can count. I farm a lot and if been pked many times by a group of reds, seen her come in and kill afew. Then bring her tamer 007 the cheat and take out like another 4-5 guys. It's pretty nasty. But I bet with that template any decent dueler could kill her pretty quickly if she was outside of a dungeon and didnt offscreen or have her scribe reflect on.

Tusk

Sorceror

Whitemoon;1800296 said:
Tell me everything about him/her.
All I know it`s some legendary dungeon pk :)
Sounds mysterious o_O

stop trying to get attention to your self when the world thinks you are crap.

while you think you are great white, you are really shit in everyones eyes. not having resist is not an excuse to die, your template, your choice, your responsibility.

and change your castle's name, greatest pk my ass. i never seen anyone so full of himself on any gaming server.

ps, i enjoy killing your 7x mares.

sincerely,

tusk, aka real life

Dex-hybrid

Wanderer

heaheea

whiteshedevil is a solo pk. scribe stun hider. no resist owns a castle north of trinsic spawn. prolly one of the richest self made non scammer/poker player on the shard. THE best pker ever. uses a shitty comp that has the mods 1.7 ghz 256 ram ( i asked him to join me months ago:( ) he cant use ventirlo or he laggs cuz of his connection.

WaRgAzM

Knight

He is still a piece of shit. He thinks he can fight. Its cute.
Also his mares are never 7x by how often I kill them while they are sittin in his castle.

kdivers

Knight

castle + semi complete suit of pure... well, lord knows pure fancy shirts are cheap enough now, so i wont count them. (s)he has had that suit since before i got mine, actually